Trump indictment? Possibility throws wrench into campaign plans

Take some responsibility you went to school
With lighyfoot
She destroyed Chicago

Yep, she did. So what?

And there you have it, the reason why no one wants to have a conversation with Jit.

1 Like

How do you reason with a 2 year old ? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yep jiisssbag is , 2 years old with an infantile brain stuck on stupid his boyfriend fucked all the common sense out of him !! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

jissbag the tranny at its best ā€¦ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Are you still mad I changed your post? (Even thou I asked you first) I thought you quit? You said you wonā€™t come backā€¦ you fraud lol

Right on !!!
DeSantis won over women, men, rural, urban, and suburban. Just wait until Ron announces heā€™s running for President !!! DeSantisā€™ poll numbers are being held back because he hasnā€™t declared yet. Once he does, heā€™ll receive a big boost in his polling numbers. DeSantis will quickly jump out in front. Trump supporters are well aware of Trumpā€™s undoingā€™s, meltdowns and his smelly baggage. Trump will never get the Independent vote. Remember, in 2016 Trump did NOT take the popular vote, he only won because he carried the right states for an Electoral College win.
And Trumpy will go bananas . Ron DeSantis needs to be our nominee. Heā€™s young, smart, passionate and a strong leader. Sent old Trump out to pasture . He is extremely abrasive, and rude . Hell he couldnā€™t beat a nitwit and got us into this mess !!!
Trump gave us scumbag Fauci and a locked down and stall the economy. He sold that turd like only a caravel barker could ! Everything Fauci said was a lie and he is a multi-millionaire today because of his lies .Big Pharma made hundreds of BILLIONS because of Trump and Fauci . Trump allowed HUGE unfunded tax cut for the wealthy and corporations. Trump is the first President, since Hoover, to leave office with fewer Americans employed than when he took office.

2 Likes

Real Americans, real Republicans want retribution! Rhinos are all pulling for Ron DeSantis. The deep state is pulling for Yale graduate Ron Da Sissy

What are you going to do when they charge Ron with a crime? Move on to who? The next great hype?
Stand up and FIGHT!

Letā€™s wake here , 2024 has one choice thatā€™s TRUMP!
Iā€™m a real American! Trump American!

Only 25% of independents have a positive view of Trump, which marks the lowest number since Quinnipiac started tracking the question in May 2015 and is down from 34% in July.

A 70% majority of registered voters polled do not want Trump to be the GOP candidate in 2024, though a 56% majority of Republican voters do (38% of Republicans do not).

ROTFMAO, only if the GOP wants to lose again.

1 Like

Trump has the Mafia in his coat pocket. He will have the Mafia vote again but will it be enough? I would not wager on any candidate saving America at this point. Sleepy America fall for the same game every time.

1 Like

Iā€™m not on here for a companion, Iā€™m on here to talk politics, current events,
So you are a self admitted troll? Because nothing you discuss is about anything of substance.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Got it! Pull out the predictable ā€œVernon Jonesā€ response because we all know how your low level IQ doesnā€™t allow for anything more intelligible to even be considered original from you!

1 Like

Still propagating that old lie?

2 Likes

Youā€™re so out of touch with America.

I thought you were out of touch with reality, but now! Wow

I donā€™t know what he is talking about, he is pretty much a boomer himself. Not that I would go on about denigrating an entire generation for what ills the country today, but the Jizzer is the lowest common denominator when it comes to calling the kettle black if you know what I mean.

Jizzers MO is to latch onto any narrative that will give him any kind of levity in any discussion here even when its under false pretenses in an attempt to try to satisfy his already insecure persona!
Fp4tYZkWYAYhCu-

Iā€™m probably the youngest poster on here. Old man. Donā€™t be mad lol

And you are oblivious of whatā€™s happening in this country.

1 Like

I would agree with your comment as youā€™re maybe 5 years old tops.

1 Like

Donā€™t insult ALL 5 year old kids !!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

My 4 year is smarter than this mouth breather a$$hat!

2 Likes

Hopefully 2024 teaches you lesson, that you donā€™t know jack shit except how to copy and paste and duplicate , get out and meet ppl.
America has no other option. Trump is retribution. Itā€™s not Ronā€™s time.

What has he said about banking? Trump has been talking about it since the 80ā€™s, what about nato? Where does Ron stand? You know nothing. Youā€™re just an emotional embarrassment to your family