Trump impeachment articles approved by House Judiciary Committee šŸ¤£

I guess all it takes is a bunch of sour grapes whiners who lost. Then itā€™s waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Could be a new trend; ya donā€™t like an elected president, so you begin to dig up shit, and even fabricate & blow anything & everything you can find, out of proportion. Whatever the libs have, itā€™s mighty thin; but ( BUT ) remember: Joseph Goebbels, said: " If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The problem here is, half the country knows about the sleazy shit that wussy liberasls pull. They are strangling in their own juices out of frustration. Heh

1 Like

And it is long overdue. One thing I truly believe about people on the Constitutional -Conservative side is we are incredibly independent but also fiercely loyal to preserving the American way of life.

So, we really donā€™t do a lot of ā€œgroup/hive mind thinkā€. like the lefties do.

It takes a lot to get us stirred up and come together in groups. But, holy geez. When we come out of the woodwork? It is a formidable sight to behold. :grimacing:

1 Like

That is the danger of what the dems are doing. Most Americans donā€™t like this kind of petty sour grapes peacocking.

It is amazing to me the absolute arrogance on full display in thinking this wonā€™t come back to bite them one day.

Itā€™s as if they think their party is made of teflon and all Americans have their backs. Yet, the reality is the majority of Americans are pretty ticked off and they are completely tone deaf to that. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if the (D) party is left in shambles after this and having that designation is a badge of shame.

Itā€™s quite likely that he will, itā€™s harder to imagine Pelosi holding a vote without certainty. But itā€™s been a given From the beginning that like Clinton he wonā€™t be removed. He just gets the same asterisk next to his name.

The GOP will simply use the Demsā€™ playbook- only witnesses we want, who will say what we want, and weā€™ll reach our conclusions accordingly. Schumer is just playing for the cameras, and or he has utterly lost touch with reality thinking he can demand anything after what the Dem. committees did.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/schumer-pushing-mcconnell-to-negotiate-lays-out-plan-for-impeachment-trial/ar-AAK9b1L?ocid=spartandhp

What an absolute idiot after what the House did h thinks he can demand.

1 Like

He certainly didnā€™t demand that the two House committees be fair. The old Democrat Party double standard is at play.

Who is Crazy Chuck to talk about what is ā€œfairā€. How ā€œfairā€ was the House Judiciary Committee hearings kangaroo court proceedings? The Dems are afraid to have the voters see everything because there isnā€™t one shred of evidence of a Quid Pro Quo.
A short trial in the Senate would benefit Dem Sens campaigning for president . They would have to be in DC 6 days a week during the trial, so maybe a long drawn trial maybe better.

1 Like

Chuckie will be changing his tune before this saga ends.

Bombshell tweets about Ukraine-DNC-Biden corruption with ā€˜more to comeā€™

2 Likes

Eager to see what, if anything Guiliani actually has.

1 Like

Very good find and summary. Interested indeed to see the fallout. This is exactly what I predicted was going on.

1 Like

IMG_8653

1 Like

And there really wasnā€™t a favor asked only that they implement the provisions of the Clinton agreement.

1 Like