Trump has established The Office of the President Donald J. Trump-- Awesome!

Not after the courts in a few months

Lincoln is not thought of much in my circles,

Lincoln opposed Polk’s illegal land grab after he incited war with Mexico, he’s not in high regard at PB…:man_shrugging:

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRI2Fya8nyE&feature=emb_logo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b39RxlyYOac

No he’s not, he’s a footnote in history, gone forever….:joy::joy::joy:

Forget 2024. Settle 2020 first.

1 Like

Well they need to hurry up, we all know Trump won… where is Arizona whith this audit?

It’s settled long ago. Biden won and has been president for 8 months…

Trump’s at home in Florida suing people….:joy:

Trump is about to be at a rally with 100 thousand ppl in attendance … hehe

You don’t add anything to a topic except to bash Trump and Christians.

If a topic is, say immigration, I’d really like to hear your thoughts on what is going on today, the policies and how it affects America. Not it is Trump’s fault.

If your only reason to be here is to deflect and not add to a substance then I can only conclude that Trump lives rent free in your head.

A lot of people don’t like Trump the person. A lot of people, like me, like the policies (remain in Mexico) vs the chaos we have on the border today.

It is very possible to separate your dislike of a person and still be in favor of the policies.

1 Like

You don’t debate commies. They want this great idea of America destroyed

Oh, go have a walk with your dog, your off topic all the time. You just went in a rant yesterday about building codes and licensing with another poster that went on all morning in a thread that had nothing to do with that…

And, you’re not a moderator. I post just what I want, where I want, and when I want, hear???

Oh, and Phuck Trump……:wink:

Heh. Struck a nerve there Monty? :grin:

Just pointing to your hypocrisy ma’am….:wink:

I value your opinion for everything I find worthy.

Now, let’s see if you can contribute without bashing Trump. He isn’t the President.

1 Like

Perhaps you don’t even know what thread your posting in, maybe you would if you weren’t so busy acting like a moderator and telling me how to post…

Trump is the first word in the thread title.

The questions are valid. Can you contribute without bashing Trump and Christians?

Do you have the ability to add to conversations, debate and provide reliable sources that add to contemplation?

Yes and yes and when appropriate I do….:wink:

And on the topic Trump’s newly created office is useless….