Trump Had NO Vaccine Distribution Plan

Biden walks into the job to find that there was no White House plan to distribute the vaccine. Now we know why Trump’s promise last fall to have 100 million Americans vaccinated by years end never materialized…

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox61.com/amp/article/news/health/coronavirus/vaccine/biden-vaccine-covid-19-yale-new-haven-hospital-shortage/520-9021ff42-43e7-4317-a653-f22339f5a2fd

Why should he? If you are stupid enough to take the vaccine in the first place then you are deserving what you get!

1 Like

You are such a pathetic lying jag off red neck…hopefully you will get the virus next and DIE…We don’t need people like you…

Oh how such an intelligent response! As usual proving your Low IQ on perfect display!

Ya We also know the top vaccine producer…(can’t remember it name right now) offered trumputin
100 million vaccines and TRUMP TURNED IT DOWN the drug company called 3 more times…
they thought something wasn’t realistic about trumps turning down the vaccines but no trump turned the vaccines down…now we have no vaccines and thousands will die…trumputin needs to pay for it with his life…

Excuse not answering you sooner…I was praying that you got the virus and are
close to death huh…Oh my IQ happens to very high…

Hey what are you a founding member of…the black circle jerkers club? huh

What’s funny in all this is that Trump never received credit from his most ardent supporters for the vaccination created by his operation warp speed. And worse, they think he was working with the likes of Bill Gates, the WHO and Fauci to create and distribute a leathal vaccine for the purpose of global population reduction…

Bwahahahaha

You truly are a horrible human piece of shit. Careful what you wish for! Satan’s spawn!

The other problem is there are millions of these nut cases all over the place
that we’ll have to deal with…but it will all work out I have faith in Joe!

Wow you’re on top of this ( that’s what your boy friend says) huh…

what are you the founding member of huh…

Dear moron.

Trump Team Announces New COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution …

https://time.com/5928904/covid-19-vaccine-trump-plan/

(WASHINGTON) — The Trump administration is asking states to speed delivery of COVID-19 vaccines to people 65 and older and to others at high risk by no longer holding back the second dose of the…

Vaccine distribution: Trump administration reverses course …

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/12/politics/coronavirus-vaccine-distribution-rollout/index.html

Jan 12, 2021The Trump administration plans to release reserved second doses immediately, a senior administration official tells CNN. The official expects reserved doses to be distributed over the next two…

Trump Administration Releases COVID-19 Vaccine

https://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2020/09/16/trump-administration-releases-covid-19-vaccine-distribution-strategy.html

The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and Department of Defense (DoD) today released two documents outlining the Trump Administration’s detailed strategy to deliver safe and effective COVID-19 vaccine doses to the American people as quickly and reliably as possible.

If only you could get over the hate fest.

Implementation a state responsibility.

1 Like

You know, he’s on ignore but I saw the headline and thought “Hold up, Biden was sworn in YESTERDAY, yet my sister and father both have managed to get the vaccine (father is 83, sister works at the hospital) a few weeks ago.” It takes an amazing level of stupidity to suggest there was no distribution plan. The pathetic attempt to credit Biden with this vaccine is just transparent as hell. You wouldn’t even HAVE a vaccine if not for Trump you fuckwits.

1 Like

Why don’t you just fuck off you retarded twat!

Poor little LOSER…did you know that your messiah trumputin the loser lost your party
everything huh…

your lindsey graham said 4 yers ago that trump would destroy the
repbooblican party for good. he did hahaha…lindsey can read the
future… trumputin LOST YOU EVERYTHING HAHAHA…just the truth!!!

Hey what are you the founding member of huh…my bet is the black circle jerkers club you formed
can you estimate how many black diks you’ve handled so far…huh…

Hey dr. manHOLE has it registered that trumputin LOST YOU EVERYTHING
NOW YOU HAVE NOTHING…HUH

@Patriot @Tyfoon

People are getting fed up with this retarded asshat!

Hey texASSgulper…Maybe you’re just a little behind… I’ll bring you up to now…Today everyone
found trumputin your messiah you know the murderer…didn’t order the 100 million vaccines that
were offered by the drug companies…now we have no vaccines 10’'s of thousands will die maybe
your family huh one can hope…then what will you say huh

Ohh you want a dictator why didn’t you say so lol

I just ignored his ass. Not worth reading.

Hey it’s texASSgobbler again…Hey gobbler since you’re from texASS… that’s the capital
of incest…I hear you were to trying to get the laws against incest replaced with laws that
made it legal huh…red necks will love you for it…the rest of the world hates your fukin ass…
PIG

Oh gee what people…you fukin liars that keep the lies going…or the terriorists that tried to over through our government…or the retrumpliCONS… or you fools jacking each other about bull shit lies…huh

Hey did you hear that donnie the russian agent con man murderer in 4years lost your scurvy party
everything …YOU LOST EVERYTHING HAHAHA …THE HOUSE…THE SENATE…THE PRESIDENCY
HAHAHA EVERYTHING IS GONE HEHEHEHEHE…

L graham said 4 years ago donnie would destroy the. republican party HE WAS RIGHT…DONNIE LOST EVERYTHING…EVERYTHING UNHEARD OF BUT DONNIE THE RUSSIAN AGENT DID IT…
THAT’S THE MOST WONDERFUL THING TO HAPPEN…YAYAYAYAYAGO JOE GO