Trump dominates straw poll at cpac! Weak Ron comes up short

A lot of white ppl claim they are Indians lol look at his bun… don’t Indians have hair buns? :rofl::rofl::rofl: fairy

Fairy? Ha ha ha! Oh man! Your lame insults shows your IQ not to mention your insecurity! ha ha! Funny shit! I love exposing you! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

254111854_408743747567485_7806403297121731615_n

1 Like

It’s funny you have the photo on your phone. Lol says a lot :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Another brilliant one liner on your part! Where did you get your GED again? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I’m honestly shocked you can spell GED I actually went to a Boston high school Boston ranks as one of the top locations for schools in America

Yeah , Tijuana Mexico no doubt , mucho dinero . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

She’s a nice little girl. Church girl I’m going to hate to tell her parents speak English but it’s gonna be necessary

No way? Why does she have a man’s name?

Wow ok bro

Ha ha ha! I am living so much in your head, you revert back to the scumbag we all know you to be here. Must suck knowing that people can recognize what a loser you are so much so you had to take the time to create this self edifying meme for yourself! Your hilarious and proof positive of your white fragility! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Omg hey Whatever melts your butter but you guys need some help

FDRaxo5WQAUXYRI

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Is that really your wife?

Is that all you got? Showing your low IQ output again? Gotta love the product of the public school education system at work here. Still acting like a high Schooler who would have figured? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

You so silly, who’s the top you or Kevin? Lol

Every Republican convention now is like:

Let’s just say this first: We’re not nazis!

We are 100% loyal to j e w i s h supremacists and we hate all White people.

Great now that that’s out of the way - here’s 30 minutes of grifter bullshit on why I need your votes and money.

2 Likes

When republicans say they’re “not racist” it means they’re ok with promoting the interests of everyone except White people.

1 Like