Trump dominates straw poll at cpac! Weak Ron comes up short

I know some of you morons thought Jones was going to win in Georgia. Your political expertise is really bad. Trust me folks Donald Trump is a choice of Americans. Join or die .

You are a fking moron! You prove it time and time again! To think that you added to the population of morons is proof why the country is going down the toilet fast! Your political expertise is even worse coming from someone who has never served in the armed forces nor worked in Government at the federal level! You invent a new kind of stupidity every time you post here! Yeah "the Patriots are going to the Superbowl blah, blah blah kind of stupid! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

BULLSHIT !!! They are turning on him by the thousands .

Trump Support Dips as Most Republicans Say ā€˜Fresh Faceā€™ Needed in 2024 (newsweek.com)

President Trump Losing Support From Republicans, Poll Finds | Politics | US News

GO RON D 2024 !!!

1 Like

Hey have you donated to Vernon Jones lately? :rofl::rofl::rofl: hahah hahah

Trump is the peoples choiceā€¦ not little hand Ron

You are an expert at hands, Rosie palmer is your wife! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Your stale like your jokes, its why you keep recycling them, you are brainless dolt!

I can Trump-bash plenty: just look up the joint press conferences with Trump and Smirking-Fauci and then watch Trump campaigning on having used executive order to push through the Clotshot. Watch Trump get bullied into turning on GA gov Kemp who opened the state-wide lockdown after two weeks so that people could go grocery shopping, get cancer treatments and heart attacks and broken teeth treated, watch Trump encourage the Kraken debacle and help Stacy Abrams convince GA republicans to just stay home so that both senate seats went to democrats and therefore the senateā€¦Kemp was obeying state law and if heā€™d allowed himself to be bullied by Kemp he might be in a jail cell.
Hit the way back machine and watch Trump appear on Fox to shame legit conservatives for not wanting islamists imported into the country. Search engine Trump and Clinton to see the happy schmoozing.
Can I also praise Trump? Yes I can, the guy is bold as brass and watching meltdowns of TDS in liberals who sit and watch the news hating on him without connecting that those same news corporations gave Donald Trump 100 million dollars worth of free airtime during the PRIMARY to ensure his ā€œself funded campaignā€ was successful in winning the primary is my own schadenfreude moment that I must repent for. Watching Trump bring Clintonā€™s rape victims to the debate was the most underrated but glorious political moment Iā€™ve seen.
But Trump ultimately is out for Trump ā€“ please see when he gave his smoochy ā€œthe country owes Hillary a big debt of gratitude for all her public serviceā€ victory speechā€¦no the gloves didnā€™t come out for his old pal Hillary until she spit in his face.

Stop being conned. The primary is the most important election. ā€œMake Trump Great Againā€ is his real campaign slogan.

1 Like

Dude you said Vernon Jones was going to wine the governor of Georgiaā€¦ lol

I think you Political prowess needs a lot of fine tuningā€¦ maybe playing video games is your thingsā€¦ leave special forces and political ideology to me the master

I did say that, but then he drops out, and now is running for congress who Trump now endorses. Canā€™t make this stuff up! You are a clueless dolt as always.

Project much? You didnā€™t serve a day in your life so keep dreaming! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Real soldiers honor their bets and donā€™t have to pretend to be people they are not. Where are those fake body building pics you posted the other day? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry Iā€™m in Tripoli I have really bad serviceā€¦ but let me say this! You know nothingā€¦ just a big mouth, canā€™t back shit up

Yeah your in Tripoli alright! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Love the projection on your part! Unlike you I can back up everything about my service record so go fk yourself and your make believe GI-Joe Adventurism! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Where are those fake body building pics you posted the other day? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It what it isā€¦ I signed up for this high level security job. I canā€™t complainā€¦ danger comes with the Territory but danger is my middle nameā€¦

Are you asking to see a picture of me working out? Versus cock pictures now itā€™s pictures of me? Weird

Go ahead and prove it as I am sure we can get you for stolen valor.

You mean fake pictures you took off the internet and claiming it is you? You mean those pics?

Back to your cock pics retort because you are not intelligent enough to come up with more wittier comebacks so you go to the old stale well of your limited intellect! Yeah right :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Iā€™d have to talk to Eric Prince if could give my credentials onlineā€¦ iā€™ll have to get back to you on that oneā€¦

Dude you are the cock king lol Do you have more cock pictures on your phone then carter has pills

Yeah, you are in Poland one day and in Tripoli the next. You canā€™t even get your story straight! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You are hilarious! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Someone is not Familiar with Europe lol

Asset was returned home safely Iā€™m back to the statesā€¦ Iā€™m going to do some campaigning for Donald Trump