Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip in response to call for State of the Union delay

I see Nancy Pelosi tweeted,

“What we didn’t hear from the President was any sympathy for the federal workers who face so much uncertainty because of the chaos

Well I got news for her. I don’t see any sympathy from her regarding the deaths of innocence and people being displaces in the work force.

Sorry…I can’t bring up enough emotions to feel sorry for federal workers.

1 Like

I see an endgame where Trump agrees to reopen the Government while declaring a national emergency. At some point air travel will begin to suffer and he will have no choice.

I’m betting they are working around the clock to get all the pieces in place to make the funding happen and to deal with the inevitable lawsuits. The good news is that our new Attorney General should be in place by that time. I wouldn’t be surprised if he is waiting to have his new DOJ team in place before pulling the trigger.

…which is their goal. Impeachment seemed not to have hurt Slick Willy at all.

But he was impeached in his second term. Trump would be the first president in history to be impeached in his first term and reelected. I’m betting he would use that as his rallying cry.

Considering that democrats are leaving the party in disgust with the obvious movement toward the far left, a win for Trump in 2020 is not out of the question regardless of impeachment.

Even some moderate leftists dislike Nancy and Chuckie’s antics.

??? I’ve never supported Trump being impeached.

You are incorrect, if Trump craters badly enough in the polls to have a serious impact on republicans nationally they’ll dump him so fast it will make our heads spin.

Trump never had broad support from the party elites to begin with and just like Nixon if he becomes a big enough anchor around the neck of the party he’s done.

Don’t kid yourself, there’s a hell of a lot of republicans that want to see him gone by any means necessary.

They don’t trust the electoral process anymore after he won. They’re going to protect us in spite of us because we’re too stupid to know what’s for our own good.

Vanguard Theory. Lenin.

2 Likes

Excess baggage! Isn’t that the truth!

Can anyone list or name Nancy’s accomplishments throughout her career? Like I said before she is the poster child of everything that is wrong with our political system! Term limits please! I hope in the not too distant future she joins McCain as they deserve each other in a place called hell!

Meanwhile it seems Nancy loves to spend the Tax payers dime and there is a history of this nonsense to support this as fact!

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-documents-detail-nancy-pelosis-185000-codel-to-italy-and-ukraine-in-2015/

2 Likes

I don’t disagree that is the case.

She got elected as speaker twice. She swings a mean gavel. Can’t think of anything else of consequence.

Screenshot_2

5 Likes

Screenshot_3

4 Likes

Wouldn’t it be great Alex, if the Republicans could exploit and parallel how Nancy allows the “commoners” to live in San Francisco with how she treats and feels about common American citizens?

Camera zooms in to tent city, needles and piles of excrement.

"This is how much Nancy Pelosi, Speaker of the House of the Great United States of America, cares about “you” the American. This is the reality of what she would have for you. Disregard her words, see the reality.

4 Likes

Imagine if Republicans launched a full fledged smear campaign on Pelosi with all if the dirt right there in her own backyard. And yet, sadly? Mum is the word.

5 Likes

True Republicans and Libertarians can’t do a smear campaign on Peloshit because the msm is commie controlled. I’ve noticed that commies worldwide get funded to control the narrative and become filthy rich in the process. Such hypocrites when it comes to Marxist ideology. Overseas the US exports CNN like it’s the gospel and all foreigners have a disdain towards Trump. Only patriots like him. Who is directing CNN and other bs propaganda? Our own Deep State. The entrenched unelected bureaucrats hiding in the shadows.

We clearly have to learn to find a way around the MSM.

Back in the 70s & 80s you could hear the truth on AM or shortwave radio but that avenue has been almost completely blocked. The internet is being blocked now but you still can find truths here and there. You got to do your own research and make your own conclusions. In the U.K. you could go to jail for posting truths on farcebook or twater. Imagine how far the censorship has gone in just the past few years.
Reminds me of this song but someone’s messing with the lyrics.

https://youtu.be/7oUo2j9XuqE

bq-5c471f68317e5

1 Like

Screenshot_9

1 Like

Trump did that already. Tweets and rallies!