Trump Cucks Hard, Whines About Muh White Supremacy, Pushes for Red Flag Gun Confiscation

You have no idea what you’re talking about.

Many of us went from being labeled as bigots and misogynistic to white supremacist death squad commandos in just 2.5 years. By year eight, what will we be? The fact is, the JLeft is trembling before us and it looks like a leftist killed people in Dayton. The El Paso shooter was 2/3rds retard and snapped on some basic bitch Republican talking points. Those of us on the far right arent even involved and never will be, yet we are to blame. It doesn’t matter. The ■■■ will lose in the end because the truth will prevail.

1 Like

Thank you ever so much for making my point. Much appreciated.

That really wasn’t the point. The point is that Trump has failed in a multitude of areas where he was expected to perform well. If a politician tells me he’s going to do something then I expect him to get it done. If he can’t get it done I expect to hold him accountable and for him to hold himself accountable.

You do realize that he has been pretty much going it alone, right? No support even from the Republicans because being associated with supporting him is a career killer?

What do you expect the man to do? Kripes, he’s fought tooth and nail to get a freaking mile of wall built and just now won the ability to take funds to do it.

What do you want? A dictator? That isn’t how this country works. And if it were it wouldn’t work in your or my favor.

What exactly is this to supposed to show other than hate coming from both extremes?

Exactly as I said, most of your list is flatly untrue or is in denial of reality.

Can you imagine Harris, Buttigieg or Biden? We’d be up the creek without a paddle and it’s exactly what China wants!

1 Like

Kind of like if we’d had Al Gore on 9-11. By 9-15 he’d have negotiated our surrender.

The entire system is screwed to the core. We keep voting in people who just end up breaking promise after promise. Look at how Bush Sr broke his “No Taxes” promise, and people voted against him in 92 election. Yet fast forward to now…people will still vote Trump despite him breaking more promises.

I’d much rather vote for Trump than I would any of the buffoons on the other side.

Sometimes it is a just a matter of having to work with what you’ve got… which may not be all that you want… but still is better than the alternative.

Sad but true. We often end up voting for the lesser of two evils just because of how the two major parties control access to the ballot.

Yes, how many more times do we need to hold our nose in the voting booth.
To many good people don’t want serve the PIMPS ( PACS etc.) That call the shots and control fund raising.
Both sides dont want any MAJOR COMPETITION from any VIABLE Third Party showing voters how corrupt and incompetent they really are will contine the ballot MONOPOLIZATION and MANIPULATION forever.

It’s the nature of power. Those who seek it will do what they need to in order to get it and once they have it they will remake the system to ensure they don’t lose it.

True, Obama signed legislation allowing firearms into the NP’s and on Amtrak trains. Though the spooks raged that he was going to confiscate all guns.

The only way he signed that bill was because those items were added on to bills he could not and would not veto.

Like paying off the national debt, running balanced budgets, locking her up, being too busy to go golfing…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Trump should understand that we don’t care if people call us racist Nazis anymore. When we take over, we will prove it. Boomers can’t live forever. Which means they can’t hold on to power forever.

1565220131652m

Good luck with that. Your movement hasn’t’ succeeded anywhere and it’s not going to. Those who ignore the lessons of history are doomed to repeat them. Rest in Peace because that’s most likely where you’ll end up.