Trump Admin Closes Welfare Program Loophole

Long overdue. Good for the Trump Administration.

There’s going to be some wailing and gnashing of teeth over this :laughing:

That being said, the White House has made it abundantly clear that suckling off the labor of hard-working taxpayers is over. The USDA is reforming America’s food stamps program called Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) program. The biggest (and best) change to the program would require every able-bodied individual receiving food stamps to work.

The forthcoming changes would require that welfare recipients between the ages of 18-49 who get food stamps for more than 3 months must now work 20 hours, take classes, engage in job retraining, or volunteer at a suitable non-profit every week. The new guidelines would not impact citizens over 50, child caretakers, pregnant women, or disabled people.

1 Like

The audacity of the Trump administration requiring able-bodied people without children or elder dependents to work.

This is a humanitarian crisis! Quick, someone find an activist judge so the government can continue stealing money out of my paycheck and giving it to these people.

1 Like

I suspect the outrage from the left will be epic. :rofl:

1 Like

What a cad Trump is: image

There’s nothing wrong with this so long as it’s administered properly. I supported Clinton’s personal responsibility act for welfare reform and I support this.

1 Like

I cants work; but I can afford drugs, booze, partying, gold grills & gold chains, $400. sneakers, a vehicle & gas; and I can screw ever woman in my path & produce a tsunami of kids; but I cants work.

1 Like

Your right .
https://thedailywake.com/2019/12/06/aocs-laughable-claim-that-her-family-might-just-have-starved-under-new-food-stamp-rules/

2 Likes

Oh the poor millennials, oh the poor college students (maybe mommy ad daddy can help).

The outrage will be epic.

2 Likes