❗"True The Vote" +++UPDATE+++ VOTER FRAUD++++ GA,AZ,WI,PA,MI❗

Waiting until after an election to claim fraud is a losing proposition.

If we want this fraud to end action is be taken now.

What do you propose as a solution to address the systemic fraud that is taking place in our elections?

1 Like

I have no solution for it. I would guess that most of “we the people” don’t either. Short of a violent insurrection, (not the Capital bullshit) there is probably nothing that any of us can do.

May I suggest mob violence?

I said ‘short of violent insurrection’… is that not sort of the same as mob violence? Let me be clear : I’m not advocating violence, nor am I suggestiing that we ‘should’ use violence. I’m just saying violent insurrection/revolt seems the only thing that could/would make any difference.

I get the feeling you would welcome anarchy in this country. I don’t.

1 Like

We used mob violence to gain independence. Surly you believe if Democrat run cities use illegal means to win elections you would call for an insurrection of these corrupt cities?

Insurrection should be the last thing after all other avenues have been exhausted…whatever those are.

1 Like

Your legacy is over, family named diminished.

On thing we all should know is the stats a responsible for their own elections. he courts cannot hp nor will they interfere in the process regardless of fraud or disenfranchising people as proven in Arizona. Investigations into allegations cannot be expected by the politicized DOJ. Change will need to be at the state level by the people in each state.

Nothing changes until the people demand it. By ridding themselves of corrupt people

2 Likes

We are importing millions of corrupt people. If you think it’s bad now, just wait until this low IQ people take power.

1 Like

Agreed

What does that look like if elections continue to be rigged? What is the enforcement mechanism that should be used to hold those subverting the law to account?

1 Like

Maybe maybe not, I don’t know either. Just to be clear, I am with you in the camp of not wanting to resort to violence, but…

When all options have run out, we either submit to our enslavement or you fight to stop it with the tools at our disposal. You can’t fight a system that is rigged against you by using the same methods from before. As Einstein once said, One can not solve problems by using the same methods that created them in the first place.

The reality, the US has already had one civil war and we were a country born out of violence, and at some point if things don’t change soon then we are heading for another intenal conflict to the likes that ushers in a more MARTIAL law like police state. Voting integrity must be addressed, restored and people held accountable for their cheating starting with Katie Hobbs.

1 Like

Nothing exists today to prevent fraud.

Each state is responsible for their election integrity. Democrats in congress want to nationalize voting as well as rules.

In Arizona the new governor was responsible for the integrity of the voting process. With 30% of he machines out of service in the AM, people were disenfranchised and the courts did nothing to order a new vote. The state government has done nothing. The people are doing nothing.

Obviously there is nothing to be done.

Then you get the Government that you deserve. Its plain and simple. If the people don’t want to fight for it then that is the outcome.

1 Like

As we are all tied together via the Feral Government we all get the government compliments of the complacent people in this country

1 Like

I 100% agree with you.

“One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors ” – Plato.

1 Like

2 Likes

Michigan Elections Forensics Report Says Over 66,000 Unregistered Ballots Counted in 2020 Election

By Debra Heine

April 12, 2021

A new election forensics report on the 2020 election in Michigan shows that voter registration in nine counties is either near or exceeds the county population, and over 66,000 recorded ballots in those counties were not associated with a registered voter. Dr. Douglas G. Frank, the expert who conducted the analysis, said he also detected the activity of a “regulating algorithm” in the vote count.

His analysis concluded that ballots in Michigan, and other swing states were “harvested at the precinct level, regulated at the county level, and determined at the state level.”

The report comes from constitutional attorney Matthew DePerno, who filed a lawsuit in November of 2020 on behalf of William Baily, an Antrim County resident.

Baily contested the results after Antrim County, a traditionally “red” county flipped overwhelmingly to “blue.”

“The reported results featured a 3,260 vote margin for Joe Biden out of a total of 16,047 votes cast, The Election Wizard noted. “The wide victory didn’t make sense to most political observers.”

Following the oddity, the Antrim County Board of Canvassers conducted a series of recounts. Strangely enough, each recount produced different results.

The first recount on November 5, showed Donald Trump defeated Joe Biden by 2,494 votes out of a new total of 18,059 votes cast. The second recount conducted on November 21, indicated that Donald Trump defeated Joe Biden by 3,788 votes out of a new total of 16,044 votes cast.

Finally, on December 17, a hand recount (initially portrayed as an audit) was conducted that revealed that President Trump defeated Joe Biden by 3,800 votes out of a new total of 15,962 votes cast.

Thus, between November 3 and December 17, Donald Trump received an additional 5,250 votes while Joe Biden saw a 1,810 vote decrement. That’s a net swing of 7,060 votes.

State officials blamed the snafu on outdated software on the voting machines, alleging that the clerk’s staff in Antrim County did not update the media drives for all of the tabulators in the county.

“The issue with Antrim County’s presidential results occurred after county Clerk Sheryl Guy failed to update Election Source software on all tabulators after performing an update to two of them,” the Detroit News reported. “The failure caused the machines to transpose results as they were sent to the county’s main software.”

Guy, however, reportedly told DePerno in the days after the election that there was “no way for human error to occur with what she did with the voting machines, Dominion software or the results of the election.”

How do we repair this??? I’s up to Michigan and the citizens of the state to fix the fraud yet they do nothing.

There was a neat video on you tube but the video and originators account on you tube have been terminated.

So wait trump did win? I thought you said he didn’t win

2 Likes