Truck drivers say they won't deliver to cities with defunded police departments

As cities across the country are discussing defunding or disbanding their police departments, truck drivers are voicing concerns of safety. Seventy-seven percent of truck drivers say they will refuse to deliver freight to cities with defunded police departments.

No food for you I guess .
and we most certainly can’t blame them-you see d.a those who can’t think past a day; you can’t forse other consequences that arise from the moronic actions you started by bs lies you fell for, lies and you shredded your cities over lies lol.

6 Likes

Starve em out always works. Cut off water & power.

4 Likes

When lack of food starts to hit those who support the rioters and prices skyrocket (you know, when it affects THEM) perhaps they’ll finally start getting a clue that being woke isn’t all it is cracked up to be.

Then again, we are dealing with libs so I won’t hold my breath.

1 Like

Those morons don’t pay for anything , they TAKE what they want and dare the police to approach them .

1 Like

I’m talking about people who vote for the derelict leadership that allows this.

1 Like

Surely you jest !!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

They obviously didn’t think this through enough in knowing who grows the majority of their food and how they vote. But yeah starving them out works for me!

1 Like

Did you hear how those idiots wanted a " well " drilled lmfao right in the middle of the street and oh lets drill through all that concrete bahahhahaa.

1 Like

lmfao look —>. Antifa, BLM Inside and Around New "Autonomous Zone" at University of Chicago Police Department Urinate in Diapers (VIDEOS) | The Gateway Pundit | by Cristina Laila

Protesters who are inside of the police department are not allowed to use the bathroom.

UPDATE: it’s 8:20 am, protestors outside have food and coffee, protestors inside are still not allowed to use the bathroom and no one is allowed to give them food/water #HydePark #ChicagoProtests pic.twitter.com/wNDYk92ULS

You couldn’t find a IQ of 90 even if you took 10 and added them up . Can you imagine how fucking stupid the white trash morons who joined them have to be ? :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Sounds like utopia. :rofl:

2 Likes

and they have no idea why this all started–
or how
or
who

or how the hell msm can indoctrinate a nation of idiots it’s easy they do it just like this

1 Like

They should do a DUMB AND DUMBER 3 with the elected scum .

Indoctrinationn begins with the MSM and public schools

Well, if you remembered the “occupy Wallstreet” movement, which this is being compared to, was the same moronic shit then as we are seeing today. They are all over the place with their causes and lack any focus to mean anything! It’s what caused OWS to fizzle out eventually. Something tells me this is not going to end well for these knuckle draggers when the Mayor and Governor finally figure out that their political credit is maxed out due to negative optics being exposed by the Machiavellian plot that they obviously are clueless about and fell for! Trump just got Democrats to admit they support the violence, the looting, murders, etc.! How brilliant is that?

1 Like

No clue where any of this take down is coming from… the left are morons.

Bill Ayres hard at work training.

2 Likes

Of all the utilities and services I use, water is the only one I cannot live without.

I can imagine all those tough protestors, 3 days later, with no water.

1 Like

That’s when they start going into people’s homes. Not okay.

Well at least you live in a state where the governor still believes in the 2nd amendment.