Transgender Rights: Judge Warns Girls Have No Right to ‘Visual Bodily Privacy’

A federal judge is allowing a lawsuit against transgender facilities in a school district to proceed, but warned the student-plaintiffs that, if the government allows boys who claim to be female to use the girls’ bathrooms and locker rooms, then the girls have no right to “visual bodily privacy.”

Judge Jorge Alonso of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois Eastern Division is allowing a lawsuit to proceed against the school district that adopted the Obama-era transgender policy permitting boys claiming to be female to use the girls’ bathrooms, showers, and locker rooms.

2 Likes

A decade from now kids are going to realize what a joke all of this crap is. I can already see young guys in high school not caring about the social implications of any of this. They will just claim to be transgender so they can go look at girls boobies in the locker room.

I know if I were in high school that’s what I would do…and because of that it’s only a matter of time before all of these laws get rolled back.

This shit is just not sustainable.

At the rate we are going, a decade from now leftists will be pushing for laws to be able to fuck their child sex slaves in public parks. The left is winning and they show no signs of slowing down.

This is the kind of insanity forced upon decent people when liberals are in power.

The judge acknowledged the school district’s enforcement of the transgender policy has caused the students “embarrassment, humiliation, anxiety, fear, apprehension, stress, degradation and loss of dignity.”

However, I do have to wonder why the judge allowed the case to proceed:

The Trump administration has rescinded the Obama administration’s policy and restored Title IX to the understanding that “sex” means biological sex – male or female – rather than perceptions or beliefs about one’s gender.

But light at the end of the tunnel. Maybe there is hope yet:

Since Donald Trump won the 2016 presidential election, former President Barack Obama admitted his unpopular transgender policy helped to defeat Trump’s rival, Hillary Clinton

1 Like

Multiple children could feed off of those. Children from multiple families…

Motherhood should be protected.

2 Likes

I believe the proper term is “wet nurse” and it’s a dying profession unfortunately.

Monty Python was intended to be comedy, not a game plan for society.

1 Like