Transgender Day of Visibility , I signed that?

Biden claimed “I didn’t do that” when asked about the proclamation, and claimed that Speaker Mike Johnson (R-LA) was “thoroughly uninformed” for saying that he did. Sen. Raphael Warnock (D-GA) and CNN’s Dana Bash had also gone after the speaker on Sunday for daring to express concern.

“Well, it’s his own signature on the document. That’s why we posted it,” Johnson pointed out. “The evidence speaks for itself, as we used to say in the courtroom.” Johnson went on to raise the possibility of a larger issue, which is that “it’s highly possible that he doesn’t even know what he’s signing,” he said, adding “that might be even more alarming.”

Biden is either more than happy to offend millions of Christians or he has no idea what he is signing.

1 Like

At this point, I’ll go with he doesn’t know what he’s signing. His mind is gone… he’s a puppet.

2 Likes

Yet 40 % of the voters still pick him to run our Country .

1 Like

1 Like

Inadvertently they sign their own death warrant. On the other side of things, Biden and the White House are never held to account for one of the biggest insults to Christians in modern day history.

1 Like

LGBTQ is a non-issue outside the US and Canada.
(Maybe in Europe too, but who gives a f— about them anymore)

1 Like

These turds are without religion Godless liberals and sexual freaks !!!

2 Likes

I wouldn’t give shit regardless, except these fking scumbags encroach on my liberties and invalidate my vote. When that happens, the gloves come off!

2 Likes

Out of an estimated 1.6 million Americans who are transgender, about 300,000 are under 18.
Gov. FAG Gavin Newsom, a Dummycrat, is expected to sign the bill into law. Under it, parents who refuse to participate in transgenderism by pretending that their child is a different gender could be guilty of failing to provide for the “health, safety, and welfare” of their child—therefore losing custody to another parent or the state.

Remember when Alex Jones said that the Government put something in the water to turn the Frogs gay? Do you think there is something to that story?

Well most liberals are limp wristed flaming fags and don’t need to drink the water . :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :woman_with_veil:

1 Like

Well the reason I ask is why don’t other countries such as Asia, Russia and various Balkan countries don’t have a gay or transgender problem but they persist mainly in the west? Interesting right?

Maybe sodium fluoride?

If your tooth paste contains sodium fluoride, throw it away. However, calcium fluoride is fine.

Really? How so?

20/20

There’s virtually no internal organ that is not affected by sodium fluoride.

This poison is known to calcify the pineal gland. No reason not to expect harmful effects on other parts of the endocrine system, thus affecting animal behavior.

Is this the source that Alex Jones talks about turning the frogs gay?

Maybe. Anything is possible with sodium fluoride.

You know the history. Nazi scientists found out that they needed fewer guards in their camps if they used the chemical in the drinking water for the inmates.

The Soviets learned of it and used sodium fluoride big time in their gulag camps. The chemical turned even the most politically active inmates into docile sheep.

In the US, the Rockefellers experimented by putting the chemical into the drinking water in some parts of the US, with the full cooperation of the dental association which they themselves controlled, with the BS claim that the chemical prevents tooth decay, which it doesn’t.

Why does it seem that is exactly why they chose him when they cheated in the last election? To control him? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes