Traitorous NY Assembly Passes Bill Allowing Illegal Immigrants to Obtain Driver’s Licenses

Yes, “unacceptable”. Let’s go with that. I have a different word in mind, but let’s go with unacceptable.

I really feel bad for good people like you, who go through all the hard work of leaving your country coming to America legally, just to be confronted with so many lawless Americans who don’t give a dang about the Constitution that you probably know better than they do.

I appreciate your hard work.

Thanks for posting this. It’s good perspective to have, especially from someone who legally entered the country and became a citizen by choice.

1 Like

Well that is provably false in every way. Immigration is in the top 3 issues voters care the most about in virtually every national poll.

The Fed’s can do little because activist leftwing judges keep hamstringing every effort to bring such measures to a stop.

2 Likes

U.S. Code
Title 8. ALIENS AND NATIONALITY
Chapter 12. IMMIGRATION AND NATIONALITY
Subchapter II. IMMIGRATION
Part VIII. General Penalty Provisions

There are many laws regarding illegal aliens, not only about them being here, but also about assisting them, giving them safe harbor, and enticing them to come here:

Regarding this thread let’s look at § 1324. Bringing in and harboring certain aliens

Any person who—
(iii) knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, conceals, harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation;
in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i), (ii), (iii), (iv), or (v) during and in relation to which the person causes serious bodily injury (as defined in section 1365 of title 18) to, or places in jeopardy the life of, any person, be fined under title 18, imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both; and
(iv) in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i), (ii), (iii), (iv), or (v) resulting in the death of any person, be punished by death or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, fined under title 18, or both.

Based on this, San Francisco officials could be put to death because of Kate Steinle, and these NYC morons could be fined and imprisoned for up to 20 years.

Well which is it, my argument, or the corporate argument?

I’m merely pointing out what is. Immigration is a federal mater and they do nothing because nobody cares. The cheap labor of undocumented immigrants is indispensable to the economy, corporate lobbyists have been successful in getting both parties to do nothing while state after state including the district housing the seat of power give legitimacy to them by providing them with a legal means of travel after arriving. Globalization

Well DUH !!!
A person (including a group of persons, business, organization or local government) commits a federal felony when he:

• assists an alien whom he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him to obtain employment,
  • encourages that alien to remain in the U.S., by referring him to an employer, by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or
  • knowingly assists illegal aliens due to personal convictions.

Penalties upon conviction include criminal fines, imprisonment, and forfeiture of vehicles and real property used to commit the crime.

Anyone employing or contracting with an illegal alien without verifying his work authorization status is guilty of a misdemeanor. Aliens and employers violating immigration laws are subject to arrest, detention, and seizure of their vehicles or property. In addition, individuals or entities who engage in racketeering enterprises that commit (or conspire to commit) immigration-related felonies are subject to private civil suits for treble damages and injunctive relief.

1 Like

Your ability to pervert and twist reality is amazing. States rights do not include harboring people in the country illegally. Your dishonesty and lies know no bounds.

1 Like

Read it, the legislators have argued it reduces such strain.

People who are bitching about lack of transparency should really read this because its pretty interesting what this means and what its purpose is going to serve.

Unfortunately illegals have no sponsors , ALL 30,000,000 !!

Good! Then they can be deported! BTW ICE is having a massive hiring! Business is going to be booming!

Some of the upstaters are fighting back.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/upstate-new-york-clerk-will-not-be-granting-drivers-licenses-to-illegal-immigrants-contrary-to-new-law-report.amp

Never happen , even the republicans can’t mustard the balls to pull that off . Illegals are CHEAP labor and trade exploits even cheaper labor while bypassing ALL those anti- business regulations the dems love so much !

You’re never going to see mass deportations but the Trump Administration is going it right, one at a time as they are caught in spite of all the attempts by the left to stop it.

Immigration will come to a head in 2020 and will probably be the center piece of both presidential campaigns.

Americans will have a clear choice to make about our future next year.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/amore_sacco/status/1141295310125371392

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ice-to-remove-millions-of-illegal-aliens-in-us-trump-says-scant-on-details

A good New Yorker stands up:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/upstate-new-york-clerk-will-not-be-granting-drivers-licenses-to-illegal-immigrants-contrary-to-new-law-report

A valiant but fruitless gesture that will cost the clerk his/her job.

They knew that going in and I applaud him/her for standing up for what is right.

1 Like

No, there’s no chance of public officials being prosecuted under this statute for issuing DL’s or similar actions.

Some others, like the Judges who have helped illegals avoid ICE arrests are going to be prosecuted however.

Regarding the tweet. My NY license has my PO box on it. So some shithead will make a cottage industry renting out PO boxes to illegals.

2 Likes

They already do. That’s one of the main reasons there are so many “private mail services” where you rent a box in a private business.