Top Democrat Politician Arrested on Suspicion of Murdering Journalist Exposing His Corruption

This story caught my attention not because the one being accused for murder is a Democratic politician, but because of the stupidity of it all. Yes it is tragic that a journalist trying to expose the politician’s corruption that led to him losing his reelection but the fact a public official had the hubris to think he could possibly get away with it just because he is a democrat. This is who democrats inspire to be like.

A leading Democratic Party official representing Nevada’s Clark County was arrested on suspicion of murder in the stabbing of an investigative reporter whose work is believed to be responsible for the politician’s recent primary election loss. The news comes after years of the national media claiming Republican, Trump supporters were presenting threats to news reporters.

1 Like

I wonder if Hillary taught him how to kill ??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :policewoman:

I don’t mind shot like this, I just wish it was more balanced, more real men would be reporting the news . Ppl like Don lemon and Jim Acosta would be still living in their mothers basements if we confronted more journalist.