Too good to be true? What's the catch? Hydrogen cars

One thing is for certain.
EV is stupid.

EV’s in its current form is not good for the planet. To produce for the World’s demand would mean destroying the planet for all the raw materials manufacturing has to mine in order to make batteries.

We have to look at other technologies and this has a lot to offer

1 Like

There is another alternative which is the engine that runs on water. But it’s very esoteric and I don’t understand it.

This Toyota engine sounds very realistic.

By the way, it may be the first time that a Japanese car manufacturer comes up with a Japanese name for a car. “Mirai” means “future.”

The Japanese always called their cars in English or in silly Italian. LOL

The Earth is a watery place. But just how much water exists on, in, and above our planet? About 71 percent of the Earth’s surface is water-covered, and the oceans hold about 96.5 percent of all Earth’s water Salt water.

Over 68 percent of the fresh water on Earth is found in icecaps and glaciers, and just over 30 percent is found in ground water. Only about 0.3 percent of our fresh water is found in the surface water of lakes, rivers, and swamps. Of all the water on Earth, more than 99 percent of Earth’s water is unusable by humans and many other living things!

1 Like

Yes, it is all the more important to protect fresh water resources such as the Great Lakes in the US and other major fresh water lakes and rivers in the world, not to mention ground water.

I heard that “Planet Earth” is a misnomer. The planet should have been called “Water” or “Ocean.” That makes sense.

Our reality that there is an abundance of salt water and little fresh water escapes the people on this planet.

I can remember places where you do not need bottled water

I moved outside Cheyenne and have a well. 1100’ deep. The water is beyond drinkable without the chemicals they add that are suppose to be good for you.

2 Likes

I wonder how people are dealing with East Palestine these days? It’s odd we don’t hear anything about this tragedy?

I live 60 miles from East Palestine. There is no reports at all about it. It’s definitely odd, to say the least.

2 Likes

The contamination there in terms of ground and drinking water has to be off the charts.

I’m sure it is, hence, the reason we hear nothing about it. People in Pennsylvania are being effected by it also.

That is truly is tragic. I wonder if any lawsuits have been filed yet?

In Europe the movement to total zero emissions is failing!

https://www.realclearenergy.org/articles/2023/04/10/finally_the_europeans_may_be_rejecting_the_ev_kool-aid_892594.html

Odd? Ignored and pretend that it doesn’t exist.

1 Like

I would guess (assume) that there has. I’m not sure there is anything those people can do against that kind of power, but you never know.

It would be a great opportunity for the kind, caring, understanding, inclusive, compassionite Left to SHOW us how true their self agrandizing mantra really is.

1 Like

The left can no longer claim to be environmentalists I guess with this catastrophe on their watch? Eh?

1 Like

It would fall to the Biden administration/EPA to manage the situation which they ignore.

The administrations response:
EPA’s Community Welcome Center, located at 25 North Market Street, remains open to the public from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily. EPA staff are available to answer questions and address concerns.

Where are the congressional investigations?

Where are the lawyers with the class action lawsuits?

Crickets.

2 Likes

I was reading about the Love Canal Story that DR put up in another thread, and what really amazes me about that story is that it took a lot people getting sick, babies being born deformed, and many years of cancer before a class action suit was brought forward by an activist. Where are the activists for East Palestine or do they also have to wait until people get cancer and die? Truly disturbing.

2 Likes