Tommy Robinson goes to jail again

Rosa Parks knew she was violating the law too. And the subsequent bus boycott that ensued was to get attention too.

TR is in good company.

2 Likes

Read this on my wristband and almost dropped a beer, close one!

Cheers for the laugh though.

This is why Tommy Robinson should have been granted asylum in the US. What in the fuck is asylum for, if not to protect people who are being targeted by their own oppressive governments? That’s what all these brown subhumans are claiming.

The UK is basically the USSR at this point. Tommy should have been given asylum.

1 Like

The trial was over. They had already been found guilty, they were there for sentencing, which is why they were all carrying bags with their prison clobber in. Nothing was compromised and the court in question on the day did not state reporting restrictions were in place, not verbally, not in a written notice and not transmitted. But good on you for feeling good that a guy who is a bit rough around the edges, done a bit of time for so called mortgage fraud ( he put money in a relatives account so they could get a mortgage), had a barney with his ex and a few scraps along the way, is going down for some bullshit charge that wouldn’t stick with any other citizen and least of all the scumbags that were walking into the court that day.
You always refer to the same crap about his minor and petty misdemeanours like he is some major league crim. Be concerned about the real trash, the trash he has the balls to highlight while others cower. You and a good many like you will be only too glad to accept his and his likes help when you are having islam rammed down your throat morning noon and night.

3 Likes

To be fair letting Tommy Robinson run away from the problems would not help we’ve got problems to fix at home it’s not America’s problem to solve

Exactly which is a big part of why there’s such a major rightwing movement rising in the UK.

I think even a lot of the liberals are waking up to the effect of their own insanity.

Oh shit! …I had better hide now

So he came here illegally…:flushed::flushed:

1 Like

Any word on how this guy is doing so far?

He’s being silenced by the Establishment because he’s saying stuff the elitists don’t want to hear. Bit like Julian Assange, when you think about it? He’ll probably never see his kids again.

And all he was doing was a) highlighting serious child abuse by ethnics, and indigenous perverts in high places, and b) warning of the danger of the Islamic jihad. How many of us would be brave enough to do either of those . . . especially the latter, knowing there will probably be a fatwa on him in the next morning’s post??

1 Like

When ‘The System’ is out to get you, it’ll get you, one way or another. It’s a subliminal ‘Remember who your bosses are, and spill the beans on them at your peril.’ Need I say - Julian Assange?