Toddler son of politician Vyacheslav Sobolev killed in Kiev assassination

The three-year-old son of a Ukrainian former gas company executive has been killed during an apparent assassination attempt on his father.

Police said the son of Vyacheslav Sobolev died in an ambulance on the way to hospital after his father’s black Range Rover was fired on in Kiev, the capital of Ukraine. Mr Sobolev was reportedly unharmed.

In 2010-2011, Mr Sobolev, 48, was an executive at Ukraine’s state energy company Naftogaz. In 2015 he became a member of the Kiev regional parliament.

The motive for the assassination attempt yesterday at about 5pm local time was not immediately clear. Kiev police said two young men were detained today and are being questioned.

Someone check the itinerary and make sure the Clinton’s weren’t in the country at the time.

I feel bad for the kid. I’m sure as the scrutiny continues to grow on the Obama administration meddling in the Ukraine, we are going to see a lot more of these attempts…some of which will likely be successful.

1 Like

I don’t care who you are, no parent deserves to go through something like that. I hope the father, even if he is a bad guy, gets 5 minutes alone with the people who did this.

1 Like

The corrupt Billionaires are taking out the corrupt Millionaires who might snitch and expose how the US State Department was used to rig elections and launder US foreign aid into their bank accounts.

1 Like

We might have a new term on our hands: Bidencide - it’s finger lickin good!

I’d heard about that but hadn’t seen it.

Honestly, if a man running for President is going to do something like that on full display, what in the hell does he do in private?

The guy is twisted and sick.

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1201196272159526913?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1201196272159526913&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fjoe-biden-kids-on-lap-video

Do you have a link supporting that, or is it a (conspiracy) theory of yours?