Today marks the 30th anniversary of the ATF and FBI siege on the Branch Davidian Compound in Waco 🧤

A reminder why a lot of people like Randy Weaver don’t trust the US government because this is what they were capable of and clearly demonstrated their disregard for US citizens rights and their lives.

Today marks the 30th anniversary of the start of the ATF and FBI siege on the Branch Davidian compound in Waco. Much like the Las Vegas Massacre, this was a crime perpetuated by over zealous law enforcement agencies like the ATF and FBI who to date should be disbanded and replaced with something new.

This massacre is a prime example of what can happen when agencies are given too much leeway.

This event also gave impetus to the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City being bombed that killed over 160+ people.

https://twitter.com/GunOwners/status/1630695780854931458?s=20

There will be more like McVeigh soon!

The events of this tragedy led to this happening

2 Likes
1 Like

I had visited this site during my tour of the USA a fews back.

2 Likes

Fertilizer on a pickup truck parked outside destroys the whole building?
Isn’t that a stretch?

I don’t think so. 2 tons of ammonium nitrate is pretty lethal when detonated.

The government knowingly torched the building — which led to the deaths of innocent people — and yet pretended it was an accident.

Yes! Its disgusting what the FBI and ATF did. Our downfall as a nation is when the truth of these events are finally realized that our own government is in fact our own enemy from within.

1 Like

How do these people sleep at night or live with themselves knowing they caused this ?

Sociopaths don’t ever contemplate these questions. We see this with the Jizzer, but with less intelligence, just plain retarded!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like