Today is the 19-year anniversary of 9/11

You make hasty assumptions. Actually I was born in Virginia where the first 5 presidents of the United States of America were born. They were all British subjects, of British heratige and rebelled against the oppresive, tyrannical monarchy and banking system to found this free country.
Since the privately owned Federal Reserve was started by the European Bankers in 1913 and was corruptly installed as this country’s money lenders, it is again under the same tyrannical oppresive system for over 100 years now. All wars are bankers wars.
The British patriots, that love their country, are oppressed by the same banksters. They are hoping we the American patriots fight the satan worshiping banking cabal and send them into the pit of hell where they belong. The elites are the pedophiles and they have a plan to, (like George Soros said: “Destroy the Unted States”) and the European culture and religion, (look up the Kalergi Plan). It’s a spiritual war. It’s not a left vs right paradigm that is pushed on us by the media, that we must rally against but a satanic ruling elite club vs the masses of the world.
Know your enemy.
61bWnhZH7tL.SX260

download---2020-07-14T102755.310

3 Likes

How ironic from the master of mainstream mouthpieces.

All the more reason to get to the bottom of it, instead of repeating the mainstream lies.

1 Like

Like it ain’t happening in America…

You got the date wrong.
A nice 4-1 joke, though.

Oh, by the way, there is a HUMOR thread where we can share good laughs.

America’s Mayor!

For sure

So you are friends with that black CNN guy, the “Truther” who got booted out of the Obama Admin for saying that Bush caused 9/11. Good to know.

Same from me, Limey.

Another Truther?

Today is the anniversary of President Bush using the events of 9/11 to commit war crimes in Iraq.

2 Likes

If jet fuel melts steel beams, why are jet engines made of steel?

1 Like

This was one of the most terrible days in the history of our country. I woke up to the news to see the world changed forever. What a scary but unifying time. If this happened today the leftists would be cheering in the streets. So sad.

1 Like

8 year anniverary

Screenshot_13

2 Likes

I was living in Brooklyn. My roommate worked in the WTC, somewhere around the 70th floor. As I was leaving that morning to go to work, he was just waking up - about 8:30 am. Luckiest day of his life.

1 Like

I have personal experience of a top Japanese Buddhist Lay leader, who in the 60’s met with and did a book with Count Cudenhove Kalergi, Never published in the USA.

Thirty years later the Lay leader announced that “Ode to Joy” (from Beethoven’s 9th) was now going to be the Anthem for the Lay organization. Kalergi had originally proposed “Ode to Joy” as the EU Anthem.

At that time, the 700 year old Priesthood lineage excommunicated the Lay leader and a massive schism occurred. Breaking “Unity of the Sangha” and unity of Priesthood and Laypeople, has always been one of the “Five Cardinal Sins” of Buddhism

(1) [killing one’s father,
(2) [killing one’s mother,
(3) [killing an arhat. (monk,priest)
(4) injuring a Buddha, and
(5) causing disunity in the Buddhist Order (Jap. Ha Wagoso)

It was a betrayal of Buddhism. The same leader was promoting “The Club of Rome” which was pushing the Global Warming Fraud

1 Like

Amazing. Thank you…

Today is the day that you showed me you are a piece of shit, and an imbecile too.

:us_outlying_islands:

1 Like

:us_outlying_islands:

1 Like

I was asleep at 5:46 am when plane hit. A Buffy the Vampire Slayer DVD was on the TV. I woke up and turned the regular TV in time to see fire just after crash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHWsiPw7BWQ

Here’s a SHOCKING warning from the niece of BIN LADEN | “America, be proud of your country”

1 Like