To the Shock of Everyone, Britain’s First Trans Couple’s Child, 5, Also Beginning Transition

I am in awe. In a kind of shock. Wow.

The five-year-old child of Britain’s first trans couple will also begin their gender transition, it has been revealed.
The two-generational transgender couple has made the press in the past for boasting the claim of being the country’s first transgender couple.
Jody, 21, and Greg Rogers, 27, from Glasgow have revealed that their five-year-old son, Jayden, is transitioning into a girl.
Jody and Greg have admitted that they have been subject to a torrent of abuse following the announcement of their child’s transition.
Jody and Greg have even claimed to have been reported to social services.
The couple has also claimed to have been shunned by the community following the announcement.

This almost can’t even be fathomed. Almost.

The couple said that their son had begun dressing like a girl and wearing nail paint a little over a year ago
Jayden is “adamant she is a girl” and loves dressing up as Princess Anna from the Disney film, Frozen, according to Heart.
Greg has come out and defended claims that the couple have been ‘encouraging’ Jayden in his transition to become a girl.
Speaking to The Daily Record he said: “We’ve had people saying we’re using Jayden for attention and that she just wants to be a girl because I changed sex.”
“It’s ridiculous. Jayden knows nothing about my past. She just knows me as dad.”
Greg went onto say: “They say it’s cruel we let her wear a dress but is it not more cruel to do nothing when you’ve got a kid who’s so adamant she’s a girl she’s ripping her hair off and banging her head off the walls?”
The Daily Record adds that Jayden’s friends and teachers have accepted the transition.
Britain has currently been overwhelmed by demand for gender dysphoria treatment in children–to the point where the NHS’ child gender reassignment center has begun offering Skype medical appointments to deal with the overwhelming demand in the past few years.
National File recently reported on Britain’s youngest trans patient, who was merely three years old when he began identifying as female. The boy and his mother are currently facilitating his transition with assistance from Mermaids Charity.

2 Likes

Children act out what they see, not what they are told. Scientists know that children work directly from the subconscious mind up until the age of 6. And the child is seeing a woman dressing as a man and a man dressing as a woman, and so is learning that this is normal and expected of him.

I have never seen a pair of majestic hamplanets standing so close to one another before. Amazing :rainbow_flag:

If the child is behaving this way it’s because he’s already traumatised. If Scotland wasn’t a communist hell-state this child would have been removed at birth for its own protection.

I feel terrible for that child. This shouldn’t be celebrated in the newspapers. It’s horrifying and these people belong in prison. That child deserves a good home.

This case is likely the tip of the iceberg. Children belonging to so-called “parents” like these have probably witnessed acts of degeneracy in their homes that we cannot possibly imagine. These kids will eventually off themselves. Its a fact.

All the more reason why these fucks should be stripped of all civil rights and exterminated with maximum possible prejudice.

Well that’s not going to happen. Changing times are just too much for some.

In a sane and just society, this whole state of affairs would never have been allowed to come into being.

Any decent psychologist know this, and yet they all remain silent.

There is something wrong with you. This is sick. It’s child abuse.

That child looks content.

For sure. While it is important to acknowledge evil and degenerate acts, its more important to act against indifferent people who choose to do nothing in the face of those despicable acts….

1 Like

For some reason these people disproportionately target little boys!! Mentally ill parents raising mentally ill children not really shocking is it

I’ll wait for updates on the love match; I mean, who doesn’t like to see a train wreck?

I think Mr and Mrs E John have two children now? Quite frankly, it’s threads/topics like this that make me wonder if global Islam might have a point.

The situation is probably doing something to the poor kid’s brain which will never get sorted out. But of course, these posturing freaks don’t care about that, provided they hit the headlines, and they’ve sure done exactly that? As someone earlier in the thread has said - it’s yet another form of child abuse, with a bit of political correctness thrown in by the automaton bureaucrats who sanctioned the adoption.