Times Square billboard exposing Joe Biden is pretty brilliant

One of America’s largest pro-Trump super PACs is running a new billboard in New York City. Located at 1500 Broadway and 43rd Street, the board is two-sided and both sides will feature the video of Biden admitting to withholding one billion in aid to Ukraine until the government fired the prosecutor investigating Hunter.

If anyone doesn’t think Biden and family is corrupt , it’s time to extract yourself from that deep , dark cave you spent the last 50 plus years in .

So is the purpose of that not to have any sound?

If it is going to go on a billboard in Times Square there probably won’t be any sound. Would be cool if there was sound though. Let those liberals have to hear Biden in his own words blaring 24/7 until the DNC convention.

It’s a huge billboard where hundreds daily are going to see it. Don’t think there is sound.

Non impeachable offense either.

Good. I love this. The Trump campaign war chest is massive and I hope he spends every last cent of it completely obliterating these clowns in the most public way possible.

OMG! Trump paid for a billboard slandering and mischaracterizing his political opponent. Let’s make a thread about it so we can high-five each other! :yawning_face:

Hey why don’t you announce to the world that your just another lemming shill towing the party line?

1 Like

Please explain this alleged slandering and mischaracterization. Joe Biden is on video bragging about his shenanigans with Ukraine. I thought his campaign slogan was no malarkey…or did he drop that because he is obviously full of shit along with his crackhead philandering kid.