TIME Names Mouth Breathing Lunatic Greta Thunberg Person of the Year

Probably the only right call that TIME ever made. But, that is a topic for another thread.

OK, now back to a young girl who doesn’t no shit about life. Does she make use of any product associated with so called climate change? YES or NO ? Or does she sit under a tree with a fig leaf over her snatch, shit in a hole in the ground, and drink from a stream.

I suppose it never occurred to her, that the Earth just goes through climate cycles; and humanity has little or nothing to do with altering the climate. She should be more concerned over the tsunami of knuckle dragging immigrants that are shredding her country, draining Sweden’s resources, raping Swedish women, and attempting to destroy the culture of Sweden.

TIME Magazine has become about as useful as sandpaper for toilet paper.

I wonder if she has an answer as to what caused all the past ice ages; and what caused those 3 K high ice sheets to melt.

2 Likes
1 Like

Yep that guy pretty well sums up the whole “climate change” constellation of conceits. An unassailable child representing unassailable pseudoscience.

Asperger’s is having uncontrollable herky-jerky movements, isn’t it? It isn’t like being disabled or retarded. Do they take drugs for it?

Screenshot_2

77362594_10156827866068309_492749782415048704_n

Greta Thunberg’s Tesla Littered With Single-Use Plastic Garbage

United Nations Climate Conference Reacts

Asking teens about Greta’s Tesla filled with plastic garbage.

Keean Bexte does fantastic work here — Rebel News was waiting for just the right time to publish embarrassing footage of Greta’s Tesla, which she drove across North America, littered with garbage and single use plastics.

So we asked attendees at the United Nations Climate Change Conference in Madrid, Spain, for their opinions — before telling them that it’s Greta’s mess they’re looking at.

Greta Thunberg was named Time’s Person of the Year, beating out the millions of Hong Kongers fighting for their life and freedom. Greta took to Twitter to accept the honour, saying that she accepted it on behalf of all the other children who were brave enough to skip school on Fridays.

Meanwhile, Hong Kong freedom fighters who stood up every day against the Communists were ignored.

That’s absolutely disgusting. She lives like a homeless person and this is who the left props up as their savior. I love how the leftists are covering for her as usual.

I don’t get it. Are they just releasing this video now because this was back in October that she was at this conference in Spain.

I’m so confused right now. So you guys throw temper tantrums when anyone says anything negative about Barron Trump, but harassing a 16 year old girl is just fine in your book. Hypocrites.

1 Like

Barron Trump isn’t the one running around pushing a political message on everyone. She stepped into the gauntlet and deserves whatever scrutiny she gets.

3 Likes

Typical and hilarious at same time that you think using false equivalencies to make yourself appear more intelligent is working for your self esteem! Its an epic failure on your part!

Do you think it was ok that Greta was living out of her car like that and using all of that plastic?

I think climate change is a canard, and forgive the mixed metaphor but the horse has bolted, and there’s no way of getting the genie back in the bottle. We’ve been pouring all kinds of crap up into the atmosphere day and night, year after year, ever since the industrial revolution eras in the major countries: add to that Iraq’s oil wells were on fire for weeks, zillions of internal combustion vehicles have been on the roads, from scooters to gigantic trucks, and diesel-engine trains, together with all the forest fires which have been happening over the ages, and still are?

I don’t blame the kid for highlighting it, but as per usual politicians and other self-serving vested-interest outfits of various kinds have latched onto it it, and that has trivialised the catastrophe until we’re all sick of hearing about it. Would that climate change was the only catastrophe facing us?

I understand that the UK only emits .2% of global atmospheric pollution, so what difference would it make if we went back to the stone age right now? No difference at all, is the answer.

2 Likes

Ar the same time China and India get a pass right?