Thomas Jefferson

Knowing of someone and knowing someone personally are not the same thing. You can follow the teachings of Karl Marx but that isn’t the same as knowing him. Agreed?

To be a follower of Karl Marx, you need to be a dark soul, as dark as him.

My mentor/teacher always spoke of the Christ, but she never went to church, because she was, after all, a Cherokee medicine woman.

My analogy still applies. Knowing of someone and knowing someone are not the same.

And no one today knows Jesus, he was around a couple thousand years ago. People know of him from what they’ve read…

1 Like

That’s correct.
What’s written about Jesus was messed with for a few centuries after he had disappeared from Palestine: new fictions were added and original accounts were deleted.

To make it worse, original texts were written in codes.

1 Like

Your answer confirms what I am talking about. You know of Jesus, you do not know him personally as many of us do.
Peace!

Yep, that’s what you think…peace

Yep, from Constantine’s conversion and formalizing the Catholic Church as the state religion, he declared at the council of Nicea that anyone caught Judahizing on the Sabbath day would be anathema from Christ. For after all, Christ was a ■■■■ his disciples were ■■■■■ and for the first three decades after he disappeared all converts to the new gospel were ■■■■■ as gentiles were not allowed the good news. Another event caused that to change. And all ■■■■■ Christ included observed the seventh day sabbath as commanded by god as well as the seven annual high days, not the pagan holidays of Christmas, Easter and so on.

Yes, they were ■■■■ but they were hellenized ■■■■ whose concept of God was diametrically opposed to that of the Pharisees, then and today.