Thomas Jefferson

Remember the Prohibition?
(■■■■■■■ Canadian distillers who made a killing?
Any religion can become a tool (for somebody from outside)

I didn’t know Joe Kennedy and Al Capone were ■■■■■■■ So tell me, honestly, what is with all the hatred for ■■■■■

Took me a white to find this because Google and other search engines are hiding this:

Dr Henry Makow is a ■■■■■■ Canadian researcher

So you base your hatred on one (or a few) man’s opinion rather than on what God himself says? How are their opinion more valid than billions of ■■■■ and Christians? Sad

What did Christ say?

Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Sad.

To whom did Jesus say that?

" The sages of the Talmud see a direct link between themselves and the Pharisees, and historians generally consider Pharisaic Judaism to be the progenitor of Rabbinic Judaism, that is normative, mainstream Judaism after the destruction of the Second Temple. All mainstream forms of Judaism today consider themselves heirs of Rabbinic Judaism and, ultimately, the Pharisees."

Correct, but they were, like you, relying on man’s laws and not God’s.

1 Like

And, that “generation” is long passed…

Pharisees haven’t changed even a little bit in two thousand years.
Theirs is a very satanic teaching as Dr Makow points out.

“Generation” here means “lineage.”

Lol, prove it…

There is no need to prove below statement.

It’s so plain to see. Unless you’re blind.
Marxism (or communist “religion”) is an extension of the Pharisee teaching.

That’s their belief. Jefferson and George Washington knew the threat to come.

Pharisees were those who were opposed to Jesus Christ. Are you a Pharisee?

Pharisees were those to whom Jesus said “Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do.”

“After the destruction of the Second Temple in 70 CE, Pharisaic beliefs became the foundational, liturgical and ritualistic basis for Rabbinic Judaism.”

No. I’m not ■■■■■■■

So for you condemning a minority within any group is acceptable and mature? No wonder Black Lives Matter is pissed and Defund [sic] the Police is popular and all Republicans are racist and are deplorable is acceptable with the leftists/Marxists. They may all have a point with folks having those mindsets around. Sad.

Please tell that to Christ who condemned a group (for a good reason).

PS
Next time you go to church, that is.

Are you now claiming the same omniscience as Jesus Christ? Condemning the practices of a group and still loving them is not how you are acting towards the ■■■■■

You’re washing your dirty linen in public.
Church-going Christians today should be ashamed of themselves for not following what Jesus taught.

Call a spade a spade.
Call evil evil.

That’s what Jesus did when he said “You are of your father the devil” and “You serpents. You brood of vipers.”

You boldly tell me how to follow Jesus Christ. When were you born again?

I needed not.
You don’t have to be a Church goer to follow Christ.