This woman and many like her is what’s wrong with this country

This thing right here is what’s wrong with America, instead of pulling a strong young American man addicted to drugs close to her, hugging him telling him everything is going to be ok, you’re my king, you’re my culture protector, my heritage protector, I won’t let this drug kill you, let me build you up, give you responsibility as my protector. Make you feel like a man.
In stead she’s so full of hate, she hates this country and it’s men, she rushes to help the world, not her people, but a foreign man that she would rather see step all over an American man. This is treason, this pure unadulterated hate for this country. I will never forgive these globalists, you’re abhorrent. God bless this country. We need you now more then ever.

More context or a link would help.

"This is some stupid BS right here, and tells us a lot about yourself Good Lord. Get a grip.
This thing right here is what’s wrong with America, instead of pulling a strong young American man addicted to drugs close to her, hugging him telling him everything is going to be ok, you’re my king, you’re my culture protector, my heritage protector, I won’t let this drug kill you, let me build you up, give you responsibility as my protector. Make you feel like a man. "

:joy: :laughing: :clown_face: :sheep: :wilted_flower: :peanuts: :cucumber:

There won’t be any. It’s just some rando druggy needing to tear down a Godly woman doing the Lord’s work. Nasty.

Rape us up 99% in Sweden since they let’s the browns in… I think it’s time for whites girls like you to stop virtue signaling, come move around here… no crying ok? Lol

Rape stats are up in Sweden because they finally updated the law to include more than just forced intercourse as rape.

Yup right after opening up immigration to brown ppl lol … flag this lol

1 Like