This is Why the GOP Loses: House Republicans Cut Ties With GOP Candidate Who Said Ilhan Omar Should Be Hanged

More lies and deception. Your fear is getting the best of you.

Btw, I could quote from the Bible the most murderous calls ever.

Muslims the world over do not live by most of the shit that Bill, I forget his real name, is out making money scaring people with.

Again, more deception and lies. He’s lumping every single war and battle as religious motivated.

To date, only white people have ever dominated and exploited the entire world.

Your mind has been poisoned and you need redemption for your HATE…

You dont get it.

Likely you dont WANT to get it, but whatever.

You dont know how many Jihadists there are. You dont know how many it takes to subvert America.

And unless we change our thinking about Jihad we cant stop them, no matter how many there are.

How much feces does it take to taint a barrel of wine?

Here is a revealing video from Ben Shapiro.

The Myth of the Tiny Extremist Muslim Majority - Ben Shapiro

You sound like bin Laden.

I dont hate Muslims.

I hate it that some Muslims are trying to hijack my country and system of justice and civilization as Jihadists are trying to do.

Muslims were living in America for a long time and because they did not have the numerical strength to safely wage jihad, they remained unnoticed and we did not hate them. We let them be and we did our thing as they did theirs.

It is only because they began to aggressively wage peaceful and violent Jihad that we are discussing Muslims.

So, the accusation of hatred is more of the Muslim version of the race card that Blacks use when they have nothing else to say when presented the facts of life.

Bill Warner presents the best attitude to take regarding Muslims and Islam and Jihad.

Fact based and rational.

Bill Warner PhD: What I Admire about Islam

I just remembered that a couple of weeks ago you tried to deny you were Muslim when I commented that you posted like one…

LOLOL

But Taquiyyah is known as sacred deception, right?

On what charges? That you don’t like him?

Ben Shapiro is a punk kid that doesn’t even have a real job. He just sets on his ass blowing smoke through a microphone like Jones and Lintball…

Still on that kick huh. It’s becoming quite clear now that YOU are the closet Muslim and you’ve been commissioned to produce smoke screens and illusions.

Im a Christian, but if every Muslim posted as I do and acted like I do America would have no problem with Muslims.

Compare my posts with yours.

That tells the tale.

Nope, you’re masquerading as a Muslim, that’s quite apparent.

So, okay. Let’s play your little game.

By the way, I fully understand you are asking me to show you how to APPEAR innocent of charges that you are Muslim, which will undoubtedly arise later, because you are Muslim and it is difficult for you to pretend otherwise.

But, whatever.

What is the matter with being a Muslim in America?

Nothing I suppose, I’m just acknowledging your status.

So, you support lots of Muslims being imported here from abroad?

I didn’t say anything about it. I merely pointed out your Muslim projection. :man_shrugging:

Well, I am ASKING you a question.

Do you or dont you approve of lots of Muslims immigrating to the USA?

Well at least you corrected it. I have no problems with immigrants. It’s fear and ignorance that drives the bigotry of so many islamophobe’s

You choose to adopt a guise which makes you appear to be a dhimmi?

dhim·mi (dĭm′ē) Islam
n. pl. dhim·mis

1. A non-Muslim subject of a state governed according to the shari’a who is granted the freedom to worship and is entitled to the protection of life and property by the state, although constrained to pay a special tax and not granted the full legal status accorded to Muslim subjects. The status of dhimmi was originally limited to Christians and ■■■■ but has occasionally been extended to Hindus, Zoroastrians, and others.
  2. Offensive Used as a disparaging term for a non-Muslim who is perceived as behaving in a conciliatory manner toward Islam.

That is FAR worse than being Muslim.

Like I said, your phobia is born of ignorance of fact and fear. Seek help young man.

Your wonderful Rep. Ilhan-Omar is in Congress to do what for Islam?

There you go with more presumptions…:roll_eyes:

I don’t live in Minnesota…