This is what happens when morons have freedom

They are taking personal responsibility for their life choices and instead of being criticised for making sacrifices I think you should respect their life decisions

Making someone infertile against their will is a form of mutilation

I am not a far left wing social justice warrior in any sense of the word

They have universal healthcare and massive subsidies for all families.

Wait…
The couple with all those kids seem pretty darned productive!

2 Likes

It seems you want to win the idiot-post-of-the-thread prize.

You’ve been shown that the family provides for itself. You should have no beef here whatsoever.

3 Likes
1 Like

Here’s the salient bit of the movie that the loony lefties here obviously don’t understand . . .

It’s only 3 mins long.

2 Likes

Funny how this movie is referred to the most after the 2016 election. Love all those “armchair intellectuals” missing the whole point/premise of this movie, and the leftist policies that would enable this kind of idiocy.

In reality, most "Clevon"s wouldnt even speak proper English.

It was obviously too subtle for them - I’ll bet Magog and Rick are still trying to puzzle it out even as I type? :roll_eyes: :rofl:

And @Guvnah - lol

The whole of the UK receive free at point of use NHS treatment. There are immigrant communities in the UK that if they made up the entire population the NHS would collapse because they keep banging their cousins I think that’s a bigger problem than a family with a 22 kids

1 Like

Look, just drop it - like all liberals you’re not seeing the bigger picture.

No argument from me, just pointing out that the UK social welfare system will ensure that no matter how many kids they pop out the’ll be taken care of.

Years ago we had a case in the US where a gal in California who was on welfare and raising out of wedlock kids already got fertility treatments on the taxpayers dime to plop out a litter of eight, all of whom of course ended up on welfare too.

That was one of our first “reality TV series” and of course she eventually got busted for welfare fraud because she stayed on welfare in spite of getting paid top of the scale by the producers and getting tens of thousands in freebies from show sponsors and “donors”.

1 Like

What @Magog, @Rick, and @Guvnah can’t get into their thick skulls is that their taxes are paying the benefits for all those sprogs - if those 3 actually pay any taxes, that is??

1 Like

Guv isn’t from the UK.

Alright then, he’s paying the welfare for all those sprogs in the US?

And just think, if you ever get a job you too will be paying for them.

If you can support a slew of kids on your own dime, God Bless You; but, drum roll, this is what most taxpayers loathe. https://youtu.be/RBqjZ0KZCa0?t=4 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I believe there are certain people who do not even associate sex with pregnancy.

Worse, we unfortunately have a large segment of society that thinks it’s funny that the rest of us have to work our asses off to provide for Their Kids at the expense of our own.

2 Likes

They’re just parasites who are quite willing to live off of the efforts of others; and many of them have more disposable income than those whose taxes are supporting them. Is that surreal, or what?

There are parasites at the top of society, and parasites at the bottom, all with zero consciences, and will happily let us workers in the middle feed, cloth, and house them and all their progeny.

From the link - ‘And Adam says it isn’t enough’? :sweat_smile:

Yes, I’m stuck paying taxes for welfare in the USA.

The problem isn’t with the people having big families. It’s with the welfare system itself.

Sterilizing people isn’t the answer to a bad welfare system. It’s just more big government in response to existing big government.

2 Likes