This is Absolutely Vile

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/california-dems-draft-resolutions-link-israel-to-white-supremacist-violence-massacre-at-pittsburgh-synagogue

A draft resolution set to be debated this weekend at the California Democratic Party State Convention, obtained by Fox News, accuses the Israeli government of willfully “aligning with the virulent Islamophobia” of white supremacist groups in the U.S. – and links Israel indirectly to the Oct. 2018 massacre of 11 congregants at a Pittsburgh synagogue.

California Dems should worry about their own shit-hole state.

1 Like

I wonder why California is calling Mossad out all of a sudden?

1 Like

Thanks for the title fix Patriot.

If the ■■■■■■ community does not switch their block vote then clearly they identify first with liberalism and only secondly with Judaism.

If they think that will make a difference when ■■■ haters target them for their influence and money, they are mistaken.

"Bu…bu…bu…but I’m a liberal. I voted for Hillary. "

Let me give you something to actually complain about. I think the tribe is capable of defending their own interests without you goyim white knighting for them.

2 Likes

Well, that’s fucking childish.

2 Likes

Supreme-ly so.

20char

Well, that’s some crazy stuff for sure.

Consider the source. They’re no different today than they were in 1930 except now they hide behind anonymous usernames and spew their shit comfortably from mommy’s basement instead of having the stones to take it to the streets.