This crisis, including the scorched earth economy, is Cuomo's fault, not Trump's

Well, at the rate we are going and heading, don’t count on the voters to change the course. They are either too ignorant and just rather vote for the obvious. Or they just really don’t care anymore . I will take the latter of the two.
It will only get worse, and that is the harsh reality we all have to face. Unless, these voters start actually give a hoot, this will unfortunately continue down its vile path.

“Only you can pave your own way. Even right to your own demise and grave.”

Quomo is a fool. He tries to act like daddy government to the state of New York, but he’s just a fool with an ego.

He had at his disposal hundreds of temporary hospital beds in facilities that were outfitted to treat COVID-19 patients. He had a hospital ship moored in the area that was outfitted to treat COVID-19 patients. Instead of sending aged COVID-19 patients to these facilities, he forced them into nursing homes and dictated that they not be tested or asked if they had the virus.

Quomo MURDERED people in these homes.

Quomo is a godforsaken FOOL! He deserves a prison sentence for each death from COVID-19 that occurred in a nursing home that he forced to take these patients.

SCREW YOU, QUOMO! SCREW YOU AND YOUR BROTHER!

1 Like

Actually, he did. He stopped vehicles with NY, NJ and NOLA license plates from entering the state. There is no constitutional right to drive a car. Legally it is listed as a privilege.

So, Governor Cuomo claims that these infections were because of “‘personal behavior’ like not wearing masks or not hand washing enough.”

Well, there is a logical fallacy known as the a priori fallacy. Basically, it begins with a preconceived dogma, and then searches for any reasonable-sounding argument to attempt to justify it.

That would appear to be exactly what we have here…

1 Like

Cuomo is definitely not up to the hype that surrounds him. Neither was his underachieving father. And this is the guy some Democrats think can rescue the party? So far, he has been nothing but incompetent.

Forcing nursing homes for the elderly to take care of Corona-virus patients…what could go wrong?

And just like that Governor Nipple Rings’ Presidential chances went up in smoke.

GIF-200510_175829

1 Like

Cuomo is such a proactive good-government can-do kind of guy that he’s decided that, hey, maybe we should test nursing home staff two months into an outbreak that disproportionately kills people in nursing homes.

5600b70b2fdf6189

I love how some Governors - not just Cumo Homo and Newsom - think they can somehow “decide” what’s best for us . How do they seriously know (or think) what’s best for us? Especially like “testing nursing staff two months…”? I mean, these Governors don’t really know crap from their own bungholes. But then again, that is all they all are - a bunch of bungholes. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I would like to point out that all of this is solid evidence that gubment should have NOTHING to do with heatlhcare.

Absolutely. All government does is make health care more expensive.

1 Like

Obamacare is nothing more than a way for working Americans to pay 10 times as much for their healthcare so deadbeats can get it for FREE !!! Who ever heard of deductibles around $7800 before Obamacare ?

And yet, Trump heaped praise on both California and New York governors for leading the way with SAHO’s… :thinking:

MURDERING the nursing home elderly over 4900 to date .

“If you like your doctor, you can keep it.” :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Obviously shelter in place works. My county (Northern California) currently has 2 people in the hospital with the virus out of a population of 100k+ people. We have really pulled together - everyone is staying inside except for getting food, etc. Of course, one of the checkers at my local supermarket tested positive, so it’s not like the virus isn’t here.

I think the population density of New York is the reason it all seems so futile. It’s almost impossible to prevent the spread when people are literally living on top of each other to such a huge degree. It’s why these viruses have always flourished in huge cities.

His unsatisfactory response to the information can be chalked up to fatigue. If he had some time in between hearing the numbers and voicing his reaction, I imagine his answer would have reflected a more nuanced viewpoint regarding cities vs rural areas.

Your assertion that Cuomo is more to blame than Trump is frankly laughable. I don’t think you really believe in such an absurdity. You’re just throwing things at the wall and seeing what sticks.

The utter failure of the federal govenment to solve big problems or provide steady leadership is the number one reason that the virus has killed more Americans in 3 months than died in the whole Vietnam war. His behavior has been even more appalling than his first three years of douchebaggery. Hard to believe that’s even possible…The moment they got the genome from China, the manufacture of tests should have gone into overdrive. The virus festered undetected for months, all because of the petulance and arrogance of this narcissistic, paranoid clown car of a president.

1 Like

Samaritans Purse was asked to leave NYC because they’re not the right type for the people New Yorkers want in their city. It’s so disgusting it’s hard to comprehend what goes on between the ears and in the hearts of some people.

What we know about President Trump is that he is a very deliberate and shrewd operator. He’s not going to bash Cuomo and give the Democrats a good reason to nominate him. (Even though Cuomo would be easy to beat.) President Trump walks on eggshells because fake news media attacks him no matter what he does.

Of course it does. Expose yourself to nothing and you’ll get nothing.

Unfortunately, people have to feed their families and at some point there are diminishing returns on staying at home vs. mortgage, food and shelter. Especially given the current statistics.

A lot of people are fatigued. Yet, he was elected to lead and he did a piss poor job of doing so. Who would send COVID-19 infected patients into nursing homes? That isn’t fatigue that is pure evil.

Meh. Had we had a democrat calling the shots? More lives would have been lost. Witness Pelosi and come to Chinatown celebrations. Talk about clueless.

That is asinine. You do realize China hid this from the world and let people from Wuhan fly out to infect the world but restricted domestic flights?

You’re suggesting that Trump was being pretentious…:thinking:

That is a bunch of baloney if I ever heard of it! Why? Because countries like Sweden have no such measures in place and have managed just fine to control further infections.

Oh really? More baloney on your part! I live in HK where population is much tighter in proximity and you know how many deaths they’ve had since this outbreak? 4! That’s right 4! And we have no such measures of “shelter in place!” It’s your argument that is laughable here!