This could be your future Westerner!

You are derailing the thread by your false conflation and no you are not connecting dots, because you are ignorant on the subject matter being discussed. As I said previously if you want to talked about the issue of US torture, then you are free to create your own thread and I will be glad to discuss this topic in a mature manner.

Do you expect to have meaningful dialogue when resort to such adversarial hyperbole. Why bother coming here if you hate conservatives so much?

Did the United States engage in extraordinary renditions and waterboarding?

Yes or no?

So we can talk about torture in this thread but we can only talk about torture done by the Chinese, is that correct? I want to be sure that I’m understanding what you’re saying.

As an attorney I assumed that you would be able to accept a little bit of adversarial banter. After all, it’s the very essence of the work. Wouldn’t you agree, esq?

I was coming “here” long before any of you.

Its not relevant!

That right!

Its not banter when expressed as hate. Surely being a lefty who preaches about being against hate speech you surely can’t practice what you preach.

Yeah so what? Again avoid answering the question but instead respond with a 3rd grade retort. “I know you are but what am I”! Yeah OK! :rofl:

I do not lie or exaggerate. When the Chinese grinder fails, I simply go back to the store, buy an identical one, shove the broken grinder in the box, and take it back in a day or two for a refund. Done this for years. Do you think customer service actually scrutinizes returns? Just need the receipt.

Um, the US did not “perfect” torture. :rofl: Crack open a history book on the subject matter.

No one cares except you. Your supposed “longevity” doesn’t equate to credibility.

1 Like