They're starting them young

This boy is 4 years old. My thoughts on this: “being a girl” isn’t going to make much of difference at that age, but it’s going to start creating issues as that child becomes older.

I would hope that child doesn’t feel they have to undergo body modification surgery. That’s a very severe thing, and I don’t believe the physical body should have to be altered based on how one “feels inside”.
Maybe this child can find some comfortable compromise in fashion between male and female clothing, something that’s more gender neutral but still flamboyant in the same way that stereotypical “female” clothes tend to be.

I think it would be a mistake for this child and his mother to fall into the set idea that he is automatically trans, just because he does not conform to typical gender stereotypes. It could result in a lot of confusion later in life, and heading down the trans path could be a major mistake.

Right now this little 4-year-old child is just emulating the females that he’s seeing, either on TV, or his mommy.

Don’t forget the mother enabling him.

Sure, she feels guilty and uneasy about what she’s doing, but 4-year-olds don’t put bows in their hair themselves.

If that child wanted to have long hair, fine. If that child wanted to wear a girl’s dress, fine. But that mother is putting her child’s hair in pigtails and bows, and you’ll notice the boy apparently got ear piercings as well.
There are many parents that won’t even let their girls get ear piercings at that age.

I think this mother secretly likes the idea of dressing up her little child like a girl, just because the child asks for it. It’s like a self-reinforcing feedback loop. The child is just looking for attention from mommy, mommy is that 4-year-old’s role model.

It looks like they’ve already decided she’s trans.

Now at 7 years old.

They’ll probably just start that child off on some artificial hormones starting at age 11, and then after that developing child has been pumped full of female hormones at a confusing time in its life, perform a surgery at age 15 or 16.

BIG potential for an irreversible mistake to be made, something that child may not realize until later.

30 Transgender Regretters Come Out of the Closet

"I started my transgender journey as a 4-year-old boy when my grandmother repeatedly, over several years, cross-dressed me in a full-length purple dress she made especially for me and told me how pretty I was as a girl. This planted the seed of gender confusion and led to my transitioning at age 42 to transgender female."​

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin…e-transitioning-sex-gender-column/1894076002/

12-Year-Old Boy Who Transitioned Changes His Mind

His mother explained, "He looked me in the eye and said ’ I’m just not sure that I am a girl.’ "
An Australian 12-year-old who began transitioning to become a girl two years ago has changed his mind and now has begun to reverse the process.
The Independent reports that Patrick Mitchell, a 14-year-old boy who began to transition to female two years ago at just 12-years-old, now regrets the decision and is taking steps to transition back to male.

We shouldn’t automatically make the assumption that the child at that age already “knows” something, when it may not necessarily be true.

What does this boy “know”? That he likes dressing like a girl, that he wants to emulate “girl” things?

If the child is confused, and the adults around him are imposing their automatic assumptions on him, that could push the child towards thinking they are “trans”. When you’re a little child and you have adults telling you something, you tend to believe it, especially in confusing matters of sexuality/gender at that age.

I strongly suspect that if left to their own devices, many of these little children would eventually lose interest in “being like a girl” or turn out fairly normal boys, perhaps just boys with feminine personality traits.

Sending a child at that age down the trans path could be destructive.

“I’m Transgender & So Is My 5 Year Old”

This is from a series of short animated videos which are compiled from actual real-life stories, and I have no doubt that this is a true actual story.

Oh no, not this thread again!

I feel sorry for the children.
They are just victims and yet they are too young to know it.

What more can I say?