There is hope! Iranians cheer the death of Grand Ayatollah Mahmoud Hashemi Shahroudi

https://www.teaparty.org/must-see-iranians-cheer-jubilation-news-evil-ayatollahs-death-reported-airwaves-video-339272/

https://thepatrioticpost.com/us-politics/must-see-iranians-cheer-in-jubilation-after-news-of-evil-ayatollahs-death-is-reported-on-airwaves-video/

The King is dead. Long live The King !

The only bad thing about the death of a despotic ruler is that another eventually comes along to take his place. I remember when the naked body of “Iya told you” Khomeini fell to the ground and was stomped on by the people.

I’m not moved. All this signifies is one less shithead polluting the earth with toxic Islam.

I welcome the death of all radical towelheads.

Here ya go, straight from the desk of an Islamic holy man.

Khomeini’s Book – Sex with Children and Animals | Solomon’s Temple

solomonstemple.com/2010/08/the-ayatollah-book/
](http://solomonstemple.com/2010/08/the-ayatollah-book/)----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I still cannot start a new topic. I have shut down, rebooted. NOTHING. Still no “START NEW TOPIC” in my menu. Any input appreciated. Jim

1 Like

…and from within, something that typifies the mindset of the indigenous peoples

A man can have sex with animals such as sheep, cows, camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village, but selling the meat to a neighbouring village is reasonable.

Just imagine the media feeding frenzy, if this was written by a ■■■ or Christian. Hypocrisy in spades. Khomeini’s Book – Sex with Children and Animals

The leader of the Iranian Revolution in 1989, Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, wrote extensively on Islamic Jurisprudence. A two-volume book, which was published originally in Arabic, was called ‘Tahrir al Wasilah’. Translated into Farsi, the book is…

I’m not buying it. …

One doesn’t have to buy it to read the crap explained within. The Quran is available in pdf form online…for nothing.

1 Like

Then why not post the quotes from that instead of this book written by Khomeini ?

I don’t recall posting anything from the book. I’ve posted a pdf of the Quran before…perhaps when we were on Freebird.

Besides, anyone posting that a book of any sort is available is not necessarily an encouragement to buy it.

I’m currently reading a book by Madeliene Albright and Bill Woodward…and I will likely make comments on it when I finish reading. However, I will not be recommending that anyone buy it…mainly because so far in my reading I have found nothing but their version of historical Fascist leaders sprinkled with anecdotes from her past.

Yeah… well… sorry. Maybe I should have been clearer.
I was just using your post as springboard to address the other posters who were going on about Komeimi’s supposed guidance on sex with animals and children. We know that child marriage is a problem but this other stuff just sounds not credible. Besides, just like I could care less what the pope says, the Muslims I have known could care less what Kohmeni says.

I have several Muslim friends, most of which agree with my call for all radical Muslims to be killed. I know that several of them do not read the Quran, do not observe daily prayer calls, do not hate ■■■■ (one I know is married to a ■■■■ and they all do love America. They would be hated by radical Muslims.

These kinds of Muslims are likely few and far between.

That’s because they don’t live in Iran

That is no doubt true.