There Is Hope for Religious Conservatives!- Senator Josh Hawley Takes on The GOP Political Establishment – The Fraud of “The Conservative Bargain”

Senator Josh Hawley in a unprecedented speech, lays out to bear to expose the establishment Republicans that I think everyone who calls themselves a conservative and still believes in the foundation principles that make up its ideology can relate to. This of course is in reaction to the recent ruling by Gorsuch and is one that needs to be watched.

Another dissenting view of the recent SCOTUS ruling

If you haven’t seen this speech, I highly recommend that you do, because he is one senator who is willing to take on the establishment when no one else does, because this a speech is one for the ages that will be remembered for a long time. A Statesmen finally emerges!

U.S. Senator Josh Hawley delivered a speech on the floor of the senate that deserves some attention. The larger issue outlined by Senator Halwey surrounds the recent Supreme Court Bowstock decision authored by Justice Gorsuch. However, in overlaying the judicial outcome, Hawley hits on the central issue he calls the “conservative bargain.”

The entire speech is worth listening to, as the senator encapsulates many of the frustrations within the recent decision; but the segment at 07:15 cuts to the heart of the distinction between MAGA-Trump republicanism and the pathetic GOPe wing of the Mitch McConnell UniParty. We have previously call this “The Decepticon”

“Experience has shown, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.”
– Thomas Jefferson

“what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?”
– Thomas Jefferson

“The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground.”
– Thomas Jefferson

“We are not to expect to be translated from despotism to liberty in a featherbed.”
– Thomas Jefferson

“I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.”
– Thomas Jefferson

“Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
― Benjamin Franklin