The US Just Became The Worlds #1 Producer of Oil!

Economy needs not expand at all under a sound financial system.
Economy expands only under fraudulent privately owned central banking system.

The US Just Became The Worlds #1 Producer of Oil!

Not for much longer tho

‘‘You got it… these super-low oil prices are GUTTING the entire U.S. Shale Oil Industry… backward, forward, upside-down and inside-out… LOL. Thus, U.S. politicians are desperate because the notion of “Energy Independence” and the “Dollar Dominance” comes under severe pressure.’’

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/the-energy-disaster-kicking-into-full-gear-world-is-totally-unprepared-for-whats-ahead/

We have the demonRATS to thank and all those Obama judges . :roll_eyes:

I hope DigiPoo understands all areas of our economy benefit from low oil oil prices . As one example, the trucking industry that transports nearly everything we use has lower coststo deliver food, clothing etc,wouldn’t retail prices rise if diesel fuel prices rise 1or 2 dollars a gallon.
Natural resources don’t last forever and this is the time to plan.for that happening in the future . The Marcellus gas may only last approximately 60yrs.which is a short time .
DigiPoo stop.your thread derailing and stay on the topic instead of blabbering of off thread topics.

2 Likes

The other aspect that people are either ignorant or are intentionally being obtuse about, is that the current drop in oil prices is due to over production and high supply when demand is Low. But you are right, oil and dependency on it will change in the future as alternative fuels become more developed and advanced, gas and Diesel engines will be less driven.

1 Like

:joy: I don’t know why that cracks me up but it does.

It seems to be affectionate ribbing.

1 Like

Sometimes I have a way with words and giving people names.
Thank You !!!

2 Likes

The entire industirialized world has lost about 25% of it’s demand for oil due to th economic shutdowns related to the CCCV.

When the recovery begins, use will increase and the prices will slowly recover.

September-December futures would be a great investment right now.

Because of heating oil or just overall consumption?

Because there should be a big recovery starting in the third quarter and back to positive growth in the fourth.

Honestly I expect the US to beat that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=4rNL_LVDSyg&feature=emb_logo