The UN Migration Pact

I know what the UN mandate is , but with people like Trump ( you know the immoral cheating bastard you have a disdain for) leading the pack of countries that will reject this pact, hopefully those on the fence will follow Trump, Hungary, Austria, Australia, Slovenia and Croatia lead.

Those countries I will be visiting and spending my money , I will definitely avoid France, Germany and London, although Southern London, Scotland , Wales and Northern Ireland I will still visit.

1 Like

You just can’t help but make everything personal can you?

He is a cheating bastard in both business and his personal life.

So far though he’s doing a pretty decent job as POTUS.

Hero worship blinds one to rational thought.

Ive never said Trump was my hero, read much TWR?

Point out where I said he was my hero?

Your endless defenses make it obvious. Your inability to separate the personal from the presidential make it obvious.

The fact you can’t leave the discussion in one thread make it obvious.

The fact you can’t help but make it personal with me makes it obvious.

Your inability to let it go makes it obvious.

your ability for bullshit is pretty obvious Bud, you said I was hero worshipping, and I asked you to prove and you think because Im defending him means that Im hero worshipping?

I know this arcane process called “reading” is difficult for some, but all Ive said was people like with the hatred and hypocrisy and gave examples of it.

Buy a dictionary and get someone to show you how to use it.

hero worship

Definition of hero-worship

(Entry 1 of 2)

transitive verb

: to feel or express hero worship for

noun

Definition of hero worship (Entry 2 of 2)

1 : veneration of a hero

2 : foolish or excessive adulation for an individual

hero worshipnoun [ U ]

UK /ˈhɪə.rəʊ ˌwɜː.ʃɪp/ US /ˈhɪr.oʊ ˌwɝː.ʃɪp/

a feeling of extreme admiration for someone, imaginingthat they have qualities or abilities that are better than anyone else’s

hero worship

NOUN

• 1Excessive admiration for someone.

‘the music press, with its bias towards hero worship’

More example sentences

1. 1.1 (in ancient Greece) the worship of superhuman heroes.

VERB

[WITH OBJECT]

• Admire (someone) excessively.

again not to state the obvious, point out which post shows excessive admiration, or hero worshipping

Point it out, since you like to point out facts, so start with me, quote one of my posts that shows me hero worshipping Donald J.Trump.

1 Like

At the risk of repeating myself.

Your endless defenses make it obvious. Your inability to separate the personal from the presidential make it obvious.

The fact you can’t leave the discussion in one thread make it obvious.

The fact you can’t help but make it personal with me makes it obvious.

Your inability to let it go makes it obvious.

So you cant prove it TWR, got it now.

talking about stating the obvious.

You run with that. :grinning:

Or just maybe @max-webster is grateful that he has a President that is getting things done for the people ? And he doesn’t give a shit about his personal life.

1 Like

Possibly but I still see no need to sign anything if it won’t become binding.

I could understand for example being asked to sign to say you are in receipt of the information.

You are hypocrisy personified! :rofl:

lastword1

bye1

1 Like

No but you are becoming my pet troll. I simply respond to posts addressed to me.

Now that is BS and we both know it… comments most definitely don’t have to be addressed to you for you to get your nose in…:grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

exactly StuFx, I couldnt have said it any better.:+1:

2 Likes

Some people are able to separate job from personal life. Other people cannot.

Amazing how some people could ignore the president who sold cocaine, used cocaine and still worshipped him as president. How one president everyone knows every detail and makes him the vil villain and another president they know virtually nothing about him and seem to be ok with that.

4 Likes

Have you figured it out yet?
You will never get the last word in and the other person will nor be able to separate the person from the job as was done with previous presidents.

1 Like

Troll:
2a : to antagonize (others) online by deliberately posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content

It would seem the definition of troll fits you to a T.

Screenshot_6

5 Likes