The Threat of Civil Breakdown Is Real

Is the threat of civil society breaking down real more than ever? According to an article by Steven Simon, its not the fact that a full blown civil war is plausible, but the far right that has refused to coalesce to a united America that poses the biggest threat. If one were to take into account the activities of terrorists, or enemy rebel activities in others countries, it wouldn’t take much to destabilize the US government especially with the trajectory we are currently on as a country, the contempt and dissent from people who are dissatisfied and upset about things like:

A collapsing Economy
illegal Immigration
Rising Crime
and a government that is increasingly everyday moving towards totalitarianism.

This article attempts to paint a plausible picture of a Civil societal breakdown and what would happen.

What about you? What are your thoughts on the subject?

Do you think American’s has lost its will to fight tyranny from within and gladly bend over to be willing slaves?

Or do you think America’s divisions will be defined by state lines and pockets of resistance to remake the country into something different in the future?

1 Like

It will be a few of generations before America returns to being America… if ever.

My generation, yes… Boomers, need to be gone. Gen X needs to be gone. Millenials need to be gone. That starts a whole new group of people that aren’t caught up in this dumb shit going on right now (maybe). I doubt seriously if America can/will recover it’s early ‘glory’. There is too much world influence with the Illuminati class pulling the strings… America is more than likey done. I hope I die before It happens.

2 Likes

What do you mean Illuminati? Is that your metaphor for describing deep state?

When I try to envision an America in the future I can’t help but see the scene from the movie Planet of the Apes. You know the scene with the Statue of Liberty?

And now with your current immigration crisis, how is allowing millions more going to work in the future of the country?

I refer to the Illuminati class as the .5% of the world’s most powerful and influential people… that control the world from behind the curtain. That isn’t the original definition for Illuminati, but it fits well enough.

It’s what liberal demoRATS do best .

2 Likes

Mean while the Bidet sends 1500 troops to the border to process illegals into the country, decides airlines needs more regulations, the Bidet refuses to cut spending driving he debt higher, inflation mains out of control.

Senior Biden staffers are growing increasingly concerned with the President’s “childish” diet, claiming he only eats “ice cream, pizza, cookies, and spaghetti with butter.”

All is well in America.

1 Like

Spaghetti with butter? That doesn’t sound to appetizing!

2 Likes

Dementia will do that.

A few generations? I seriously doubt it. America will turn into something completely different governed by an entire different government that will have taken over and written an entire different constitution. Oh yeah and that doesn’t include 1st and 2nd amendments of our beloved constitution.

Sounds about right and evolution will have its say, that is if we survive that long. Realistically I have about maybe 40 years left maybe less, so from my cold dead hands!

1 Like

I think Jizzard wants to give you a blow job he likes you so much!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

And they will be our undoing as we are currently witnessing!
:rage: :rage: :rage:

1 Like

Here is another way to look at this and asking the question if America can be saved?

2 Likes

Imagine America in the future with Trans Freaks becoming powerful , becoming teachers and reading stories on TV to children and having a Trans and Gay version of Mr. Robinsons Neighborhood on TV, appearing on TV commercials and their own talk shows. What a future that could be!!!

I don’t see a future if the country’s civil society breaks down. If you were young and had children, and living in this day in age, would you be sending them to schools knowing there are trans and gays as their teachers?

1 Like

America as we know it NO LONGER EXIST !!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I too also see America dividing into small countries. I believe this was predicted a while ago too!

1 Like

It certainly not the care free world (country) that you or I grew up in! We could say anything and most people said: “So what if your offended” Get over it!"

2 Likes

I can see anarchy in yhe future as the Left Coasts Courts allow state governments to render the 2nd Amendment usless with the aid of the state courts.
A war between American citizens and the tsunami of illegals from all countries bankrupting social services and becoming the majority making English no longer spoken is also coming
With future Bidet type admins the government controlled media will have America looking like the old The Prisoner Show possible.

2 Likes

Bingo!

With illegals entering the country, and the assault on 2nd Amendment rights you pretty much hit the nail on the head.

I don’t see responsible gun owners turning in their guns do you?

3 Likes

I believe no PATRIOTIC gun owner would turn their back on the 2nd Amendment which guarentees the other rights in the Constitution.

2 Likes