The State of Oregon could be the First State to Require in Home Surveillance of New Borns

This is getting really insane! How is this not a violation our our constitutional rights? This needs to be challenged if this law is passed! No fking way would I ever agree to this if I were a new parent! Imagine the repercussions if a parent or parents decided not to comply? Imagine that the state arbitrarily decided to take the child away from the parents for not complying! I don’t see this law ending well if it does pass. Furthermore it is further proof of the progressive Marxists agenda to want to be in control of every aspect of people’s lives!

https://pjmedia.com/trending/oregon-could-be-the-first-state-to-require-in-home-surveillance-of-newborn-babies/

1 Like

Blatant attempt to increase tax and governmental size and reach. Epidemics of diagnosed ADHD cases will follow, as children are deemed not mentall stable according to frivolous standards of what it means to be a child, written and determined by adults.

1 Like