The shocking prison sentence of Oath Keepers Founder

It’s weird I went to two conservative news sites to grab the link of stories I read yesterday , they are both gone. So here is USA Today libtards drooling all over putting Americans in jail.

Two NYC lawyers threw Molotov cocktails at police… sentenced to only 1yr in prison. Because they’re Antifa.

Stewart Rhodes didn’t enter the Capitol on Jan 6, wasn’t armed, no violence… sentenced to 18yrs in prison. Because he supports Trump.

We’re living in a banana republic.

I noticed there’s no outrage on this site of political prisoners

Ahhh @LouMan thinks this is a conspiracy… interesting
How long have you been an anti-American scum bag?

You should be in jail as well. But alas being complete jerk off isn’t a crime. However your threats are.

Judge Amit Mehta rejected his claims and expressed concern about Rhodes’ violent rhetoric, including a threat to hang former US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

He messaged supporters: “We aren’t getting through this without a civil war… Prepare your mind, body, spirit.” Inciting violence.

Rhodes and other Oath Keepers then spent thousands of dollars on weapons and equipment and stashed them in a hotel room in nearby Virginia just prior to 6 January 2021.

So you want convictions based on thoughts? Interesting…
stashed weapons umm ok he has no weapons, never went in to capitol, and you want to arrest a bunch of guys talking tough in a bar room… you’re so out of touch with America. It’s embarrassing.

2 Likes

Out of touch s always. Can’t hear, see or read much from your head being inserted into the RUMP.

Yeah keep spouting nonsense. Go back to bed. You make no sense

Judge Amit Mehta rejected his claims and expressed concern about Rhodes’ violent rhetoric, including a threat to hang former US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

Out to lunch or ignore the reality your idol broke the law???

Why did he amass the guns in the motel?? Target practice?

But head up Rump explains it all.

So arrest him for a thought? I knew you were a democrat, but this really proves it…

1 Like

Free this man! He is innocent!