The Religion of Peace is Attacked in New Zealand

Can’t beat some good old British cynicism. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Nope! Not when ever there is an event the JQ is always the explanation by some who regularly post this crap. I think you need to go explore further, not to mention there is an already established context here that you are not familiar with!

I’ve been told on DM that you guys already have a private little club for sharing shitty videos. Why not just do that there instead of spamming up my inbox with this trash?

2 Likes

Right! Same goes with all the ■■■■■■ conspiracy nonsense! It goes both ways.
Also you can set your settings in your preferences to not to receive these notices.

The idea that ■■■■ and their role in advancing multiculturalism is off-topic and must be shouted down hysterically

Retarded atonal hippy music is relevant to Brenton Tarrant and his motives

thumb_welcome-to-clown-world-honk-honk-42158019

2 Likes

I think I saw this before!

Right - the assertion in this case may not be correct as the shooter could have been one of the tribe, but it’s still worthy of discussion overall. Nothing should be off limits.

1 Like

Except when its racist rhetoric promoting White Supremacy!

Can you even define racist rhetoric? Also what do you mean by white supremacy?

Go ask Ash that question! He openly admits to being a racist!

Just another cohenspiracy

2 Likes

But you’re the one who just made the claim. How can you make the claim if you can’t even define the terms?

1 Like

You know they won’t ever let you immigrate to Israel don’t you

1 Like

Do yourself a favor and read the entire thread instead of bothering me with these questions!

I don’t want to give the moderators here a hard time because they seem pretty cool… but I’m going to start flagging your posts as off topic.

There is no need to be spamming up the thread with these crappy videos.

Listen up fucko, this is a free-speech site, that is not being railroaded by losers like you. We discuss the issues. All issues. This community is self policing in the main, but we know the big dogs are more than happy to ban people who mess around. You’re walking that line. Tread carefully.

2 Likes