The Religion of Peace is Attacked in New Zealand

Too much caffeine makes people talk too much. F*ck that. Everybody needs to calm down.

2 Likes

Doc come on I’ve witnessed your childish exchanges with Jen, grow up ! You behave like a naughty boy if you can’t get your own way.

Yes I’m long on opinions and what of it ?
You know my solution, which is why I say your stupid list of solutions from knight rider is BS.
Just like I have said about all the smoke and mirror BS politics.
Violence is the only answer, the winner writes the new rules, we live with the rules until someone contests them, then we have another fight it’s how it goes. Good luck with your theory on educating liberal and marxist idiots on the error of their ways. People have to hurt to learn a lesson.

Of course as you are big on your proofs you will prove that I’ve been duped.
I’m too long in the tooth to be concerned about your respect or the cheap shots. Do you really think that you referring to my thoughts on the shape of the earth belittles me or embarresses me ? I have a set of balls.

1 Like

Jesu%20corac%CC%A7a%CC%83o

1 Like

Oh please! You presuming to know the context between me and Jen, to use as a false equivalency in this argument? Yeah that is pretty lame coming from you!

Opinion are like assholes and everyone has got one yours is no different!

Knight Rider’s solutions are not BS, and you haven’t really given it much thought and says more about the level of discourse you are willing to take to discuss it. Again, let me not stop your little Militia fantasy!

Your only solution is violence? Right! Great at least now we know where we stand! I am glad its not you in charge of nuclear codes, we probably be all toast by now! Not really original and at least the raw emotion that has replaced the critical thinking part can be seen! Thanks for that!

No, it is not intended to embarrass you, its about pointing out your level of intellect to have a reasonable conversation, something obviously you no longer can do for whatever reason.

1 Like

My level of intellect has no desire to shut down every fucker who talks about things I don’t agree with. I don’t behave like a spoilt boy. The equivalency wasn’t false.

I’ve never concealed that fact and neither has history, it’s how it all goes around.
No happy clappy crap is going to right the wrongs of the people who are pushing white genocide but an opposing genocide would. I know which side I will be on.
The last word can be yours, I have nothing more to say.

1 Like

It was a rhetorical question. I don’t really want to get involved in the ■■■■■■ argument, but yes, I am aware of the Kalergi plan.

1 Like

You may not be interested in the JQ, but the JQ is interested in you.

1 Like

More has been said on here than I would ever know, so I am happy to just observe. :slight_smile:

He didn’t mention Israel because he was Mossad.

American counter terrorism analyst claims NZ shooting a Israel deflection tactic

One gunman killed 49 people and wounded more than 20 during Friday prayers at two New Zealand mosques in the country’s worst ever mass shooting, which Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern condemned as terrorism.

“This attack seems to be trying to enrage Muslims around the world and motivate them to take revenge acts for this shooting,” Scott Bennett, the American counter-terrorism analyst, told Tasnim on Saturday.

“This of course would play into the Zionist-Mossad intelligence services which benefits from a war between Muslims and the West, and can use this renewed conflict to set the stage for a conflict against Iran, the conquest of the Golan Heights by Israel, and the Netanyahu military strikes against Gaza and Syria; as well as the Saudi Arabian attacks on Yemen”.

The analyst stressed, “Conveniently, this shooting event in New Zealand seems to be drawing the eyes of the world away from the other events in the world as well”.

He further said that the Israeli-Zionist intelligence agencies and military-industrial-police state in America and the West would seem to benefit the most from such an event.

“I believe this entire event is a false flag event… so this seems to be a psychological operation designed to manipulate the public for a political agenda—which appears to be a Zionist operation,” Bennett went on to say.

The Australian gunman behind the massacre, identified as Brenton Tarrant, broadcast live footage on Facebook of the attack on one mosque in the city of Christchurch, mirroring the carnage played out in video games, after publishing a “manifesto” in which he denounced immigrants, calling them “invaders”.

In his manifesto, Tarrant said he saw US President Donald Trump as “symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose.”

http://archive.fo/HBPky

2 Likes

I am slowly getting on the false flag train.

Parkland students mourn for friends made in Christchurch. Nearly 30 students from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School traveled there last summer to cope with their trauma.

WHAT A COINCIDENCE!

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1106895914348748801

1 Like

Say what you will about Varg, but I think he has a good perspective on this matter. You all should watch and give your feedback.

3 Likes

He’s right. Even if you completely removed the muslims they would be replaced with something/someone else, and we are retarded for not going after for the ones that keep putting them there.

Varg is usually a ■■■■■■■ but he is completely right on this.

1 Like

CNN ? :ear:??

1 Like

Well this is weird…

This is also weird…