The real official duplicated Tucker and Elon have a chat interview. Duplicated just like Jit the Zit does

This can be settled by asking the moderator herself?

One of the characteristics of a sociopath is the fact they are pathological liars and the Jizzard has proven that to be true time and time again on this site. He became butthurt because he was not only caught changing other people’s posts without their permission but also plagiarizing other people’s written work.

Just ask @tt53 whether or not Jizzard is a liar and how he changed his posts.

He invents fake girlfriends, fake accounts to give himself likes here, claims he is a celebrity and goes on Fox news regularly but refuses to prove it when called out. He also claims he served in the military, is a James Bond hero who travels the world and now he claims he is African American? This asswipe tells so many lies here that he is now become the in house clown show regular. You have to laugh because his inventions are a product of a person with deep rooted insecurity issues whose life profession is making pizzas. Pretty sad really!

1 Like

Hopefully, along with banning this loser from this site, because Louman is right, he contributes absolutely zero here! Because he is a big fat zero in real life!

Yes, but… no moderator is present on here… or seems to care.

2 Likes

I am told that they will return some day. :grin:

2 Likes

Swear on god and your kids lives that you didn’t duplicate the 2024 presidential thread. What do you have to lose? Besides being called a liar on here lol

The loser brought out his fake account again!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So when KVN comes back in she can clear this up with the dates. And you will be the liar of PB LOL you can admit it now or forever hold your peace.

Hey I am glad the sociopath loser is feeding this thread, it gets more action than the trashy posts he regularly puts up here!

2 Likes

Well it is dedicated to me by you weridos lol I love it

The irony!

1 Like

Someone tell him :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Without a doubt !!! jisssssbag is a habitual liar and love to alter your post making it as dumb as he is . I truly believe his black cellmate fucked every ounce of common sense he every had and he was lacking most already .
A Stupid RUMP cheer leader with as much character as fatass .

2 Likes

How can you ask someone to swear on God when you don’t practice the same beliefs yourself? Trying to guilt trip people with your hypocrisy?

He claims to be a Christian then turns around with double standards on others? How does that work?

Don’t waste your time on such hypocritical losers! Time better spent elsewhere. He is this sites parasite looking for attention anyway he can get it. Don’t feed the troll!

1 Like

Notice the wimp won’t prove he didn’t duplicate, what does that tell you? Ha

Why would he? You think yours is higher standard when all you do is lie here? You again prove how delusional you are and a narcissist who can’t see themselves.

He’s a liar. And a chump. You really want to hold water for that chump? Lol