The real official duplicated Tucker and Elon have a chat interview. Duplicated just like Jit the Zit does

Clown word isn’t the same as the edition

Sure it isn’t! You just copy and paste the same content and call it different. You did not bother to change the title either. :weary:

No it isn’t and he didn’t copy yours and you need to stop crying about it as if you are the victim. I assure you no one here cares about your threads more than you do!

If you didn’t care you wouldn’t be posting about it lol

Btw clown world was originally started by
Someone else

You sure do like to lie a lot too! No one started such a thread only you copied it!

BTW It really doesn’t matter to me, it’s just funny watching you make a fool out of yourself thinking all 7 of us here reads your trashy posts, then cry about how others are stealing your threads when you basically do the same thing by duplicating because you are so desperate for attention. Try having a normal conversations like the rest of us do here, maybe not try so hard in seeking attention by claiming every thread topic as being yours.

It wasn’t started by Manhattan, he added a sub to it, like I did… not sure what the big deal is.

There are numerous clown world titles … not sure why you’re hung up on mine

The dates say you are a liar.

Not sure why your panties are is such a twist as your topics are shit ad they are filled with nonsensical ramblings that you add to keep a topic at the top of the list. Otherwise your a giant pain in the ass with nothing to contribute other than laughter as you have no idea of what’s happening in this country and you lack critical thinking skills and haven’t had an original thought in years.

1 Like

ROTFLMAO.

Like Bidet, delusional.

Ok copy and paste tard lol at least I add my own summary.

You’re old and are out of touch.
And you keep duplicating posts this is why Manhattan was yelling at you and I had your back, until I realized you’re really fcuking stupid lol and he was right about you. So now I attack you for duplicating, and he sits back clapping … now if I don’t say anything… he’s going to come at you… eventually

1 Like

You’re instead young and stupid likely a HS or less education.

You are unable to have conversation without the typical Rump hat speech.

You duplicate topics then cry foul when someone else duplicates your topic and provides logical discourse.

Your a typical of a Rump follower, uneducated, unable to form an original thought and unaware how your country is crumbling and only able to assign blame, laugh like RUMP instead of seeing and help address issues facing this country.

Ever call your representative or senator?

Ever protest an issue?

I know the answers, like RUMP bitch and do nothing about it.

2 Likes

Weak sauce on your part to cover the fact you duplicated his thread. You did not add a sub you copied it, just like the sports thread and other posts . You don’t like he gets more views than you so you need to copy his posts.

1 Like

Lol you can’t prove any of that bull shiat you just sprouted. Typical of your kind to make up a false narrative… heheh

There is no false narrative when all of us see what you do and what you say.

Why do you keep pushing your Elon Musk thread to the top? You hoping people here are going to read it and give you the attention you are desperately seeking?

BTW you are not a ginger are you? :rofl:

1 Like

If it’s trending on Twitter it’s going to trend in here… so I bump it up. WhTs up bro … I’m African American not a ginger

You are African American? How does that work when you have identified as being White?

Proof that you like to lie! You are Christian still? lol

And no your topics don’t trend here no one reads them! Lol!

My topics are all trending on Twitter. So they get bumped here, I talk about what’s going on, there are many that read the post. They just don’t post on the site. I was invited on a major news network because of my posts on here.

If you say so! There are only 7 people here and no body comments on your posts because they are not interested. You should not try to bump your posts all the time, it only shows you are desperately starving for attention! As I said previously, no body cares more about your posts than you.

There are dozens of non members that frequent the site. Every day.
And read my posts.
Again if you don’t like it, move on. I’m going to keep talking about what’s trending. Hehe