The Rabbit Hole

Sure, Western Heritage Ministries. Cowboy Church.

Thanks for teaching me something new.

1 Like

With all my heart and soul. Every fiber of my being.

3 Likes

I’m a 100% believer in God.
IMHO though I think God has allowed his fallen angel Satan to rule over the planet for a time period and that time seems to be comming to an end soon. Things are getting worst and insane cause Satan knows this and he’s trying to take down as many people as he can with him. Satan has many followers in high places. I think we are all gonna be tested and taken to the limit so bring it on.

2 Likes

And you can never be sure that you have eliminated all that you believe to be impossible. It’s like saying “I can’t remember anything that I have forgotten, therefore, I must never have known it.”

1 Like

Consider that that may be because in the first instance it would be true, but in the second instance it is false. :wink:

1 Like

Bullshit? What is bullshit is people like you who would go to great lengths to say its bullshit yet you are no where closer to proving that as a fact than the people you intend to insult for believing in something as being false! Kind of a silly argument!

2 Likes

England has been a more homogenous country much longer than America. America has been a mixing bowl for over 200 years of different ethic groups with different cultures. The tit for tat ribbing limes say between themselves, could lead to disasters here if said to a non limie. If you saw the movie Gangs of New York, you’d understand. If a Pole would slight an Italian or an Irishman a German, or a Swede slighted a Chinaman or a Black or Spaniard you’d have riots.
Is lost in translation, lost in translation? Yes it is.
In America you avoid slighting by being a little respectful and thus you keep the peace. Otherwise, them there are fightin words!

2 Likes

This is proof positive that people have gotten dumber!

https://twitter.com/TheDailyBail/status/1076669174666137600

Sensitivity to disrespect varies greatly not only by ethnic group, but also by people within any given ethnic group. I learned long ago that the less intelligent the person to whom you are speaking is, the more careful you must be in selecting your words. This applies to all people, regardless of their origin.

It does seem to me (and I won’t be specific here) that certain ethnic groups are collectively less intelligent…some to the degree that minor disrespect from one of their own will result in violence. Were this not so, there would be little or no domestic violence in family homes.

A measure of a person’s true character is in what it takes to piss that person off.

2 Likes

The decepticons are at it again Sarge! Unbelievable! McConnell has to go, and if I were Trump I would start exposing McConnell’s wife as the lone Chinese insider who needs to be called out! How else can you explain McConnells duplicitous nature to sell out the American people? He is gambling to run out the clock until Democrats take over, and thus a full shut down is very likely if they decide to not come to terms. In the end, both sides do not want a wall! It is quite simple. What is also funny as much as they advocate not wanting a wall, they are on record in giving Jordan funding to build their wall, one in which is working out just fine, yet we can’t fund our own country’s national security? Seriously, the irony here is just too much to ignore, as well as you can’t make this stuff up!

2 Likes

I like that one too, see we can agree on something.

2 Likes

Are you unaware of the enlightenment?

The power of the scientific method has been applied to farming, genetics, government… as well as Physics and Engineering.

Absolute power corrupts Absolutely.

1 Like

They can buy a Bible and read all about it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Revelation is entirely too difficult for a third grade mentality. :innocent:

1 Like

I have never seen this side of you. Fascinating!

I’ll send him one for free.

1 Like

How so?

I’ll study on your post tomorrow. Thank you for posting it.

I’ve been studying on it.

1 Like