The Rabbit Hole

I sent you a DM with a link to the explanation of Levels. I think it is the same except that here it gets you access to the Lounge also…whereas there the Lounge was open to all.

Yep and look at that apple :rofl::rofl:

Probably not the sort of “carry on” humour to start with at a new school :grin:

1 Like

Yes sorry I meant was I classed as level 3 before the switch ? Just trying to establish if for some reason I have had a demotion or I just don’t meet the new classification. It appears that for most their rank/posting rights have just transferred over. It’s obvious I can’t meet level 3 in new place as only just got here.

Well, I didn’t go back and read the requirements for Level 3 at the old place. Perhaps they were lower than here.

As I said, I’m a mushroom.

1 Like
1 Like

Just to remind everyone that for us to keep this space, at least 30% of our posts need to be outside of the RH. We could do with more libs! :smile: Does anyone from FF know how to get hold of cliffedwards, @devauxt? :joy: We could do with a sanctimonious prick like him to make things interesting.

2 Likes

Oh leader of all rabbits please get me a blue feather. I just want to be able to grab a coffee. :smile:
I reckon Brexit Bob could grab a few by the balls.

Please Jen, it is only Monday and already you are issuing threats and abuse. :wink:

All snowflake libtards are sanctimonious pricks, we will attract them through he natural course of our debates, we won’t ever need to go out and recruit sanctimonious pricks

2 Likes

@Jen wants the rabbits to chew on thicker carrots :joy:

2 Likes

I think she does not control the feathers. Things are slowly getting straightened out. You can imagine the chaos that admin here has been through recently and should know (because you are quite intelligent) that some things fell through the cracks.

I will tell you what my doctor once told me. Be patient.

2 Likes

Yes of course Jen knows I’m joking. Patience is my game, I sit for hours sometimes and watch a squiggly line until it hits my trap. :wink:

2 Likes

Now steady on…!

1 Like

Hey Jen, I think you could change your handle to General

2 Likes

Jen-eral…:joy:

Edit: Herr Jen-eral :grin:

2 Likes

Macron is going to shafted at the next election, who cares what he has to say

#France ATTACKS Netherlands over Hanseatic League: ‘You’ll NEVER have France on your side!

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1049646/eu-news-france-hanseatic-league-the-netherlands

2 Likes

Some of the rioters in Paris were being interviewed, they basically said that Macron doesn’t give a shit about the ordinary people.

1 Like

Wow! I see a feather at the end of the rainbow!

1 Like

I was thinking more Smikey

Where as cliffedwards made some attempt to support his comments with facts, Smikey was a factless wonder

1 Like

Just want some revenge I’m sure he got me booted couple of times

1 Like