The Rabbit Hole

What not to say to mods

2 Likes

ā€¦for Verv

1 Like

Yeah knew I had seen it somewhere

Me too - on the basis of how many ppl I seem to wind up :rofl:

2 Likes

I thought verv was a hot head. I ignored him on account of his insulting attacks on Magog and myself for not being stupid enough to believe that 3 huge skyscrapers fell demolition style, I say DEMOLITION STYLE, because of 2 planes.
He told the mod he could care less shows if you buy into the governmentā€™s official bullshit explanations on the 9/11 and almost anything the gov tells you, you might not be bright enough to know that if you disrespect a mod you get kicked off a forum.

2 Likes

Screenshot_3

4 Likes

ā€¦and to think it came out in October 2015 and Iā€™m just now aware of itā€¦makes me wonder if Iā€™ve been paying attention.

3 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

When I saw this photo of McCains daughter a number of unpleasant thoughts occurred to me.

But this one stuck

Then I saw her debate Tulsi - now I feel much better.

3 Likes

Populist politicians in Europe love comparing the European Union to the late USSR, and this comparison is starting to ring true like never before.

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/default-or-exit-a-battle-between-italy-and-the-eu-is-inevitable/

2 Likes

I havenā€™t heard much of this lady (Tulsi) but was surprised that she is a Dem. I listened to couple of other speeches and if I was a betting man Iā€™d say USA next president.

1 Like

Yeah but if the next pres has to be a Dem they couldnā€™t make a better choice.

Excellent piece.
Is that Jean Reno in the Italian Parliamentā€¦?
:upside_down_face:

Nah Salvini and Conte???

wow just WOW!

3 Likes

The fact that she spoke of the regime change in Iran in the 50s is enough to piss off the deep state.The bitches on the View were trying to put words in her mouth. The donā€™t like her, cause sheā€™s too honest. They still droll when they speak of Hillary, the devilā€™s spawn.

Corpse%20of%20the%20year

Corpse of the year

3 Likes
1 Like