The Rabbit Hole

Grief at the Venezuelan border with trucks trying to bring in aid is currently on our TV.
…(it is 1pm news time here)

1 Like

Ant to think Venezuela is where one of the two major American political parties wants to take us.
Kennedy is rolling in his grave.

Ripped off and don’t even know it. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Screenshot_1

bq-5c6dd331e9b06

2 Likes

I doubt that photo of Bernie Driving an Audi is real, its not his style, he is hypocritical yes, owning three properties that I believe.

But owning an Audi, nah

I’ve had my car recalled by BMW and the part will take 3-4 weeks to come from Germany. Rather pissed off till they offered me a brand new fully loaded 540i to thrash for that time. Picking it up this weekend. :smile: Have a good weekend everyone; I think I will!

1 Like

Think Roger is and always has been a classical liberal.

Screenshot_2

bq-5c6f2722df6ad

1 Like

bq-5c6ffec452f9d

1 Like

Italians

bq-5c6fdc12a1b96

1 Like

If we don’t need ME oil who are we gonna bomb the shit out of?

1 Like

China and Russia. Difference is they have more than a few camels.

Ok, time for another dumb q
How did the US debt get to be 22tr and who is the lender?
I thought the govt had the power to print dollars so why do they borrow it and who do they borrow it from.
I’m told(in other thread) that all CB’s are owned by the govt so why don’t they print dollars and just give it to itself to clear its debts and pay its bills.
I know some wag will refer me to Zimbabwe but if they borrowed the Zims instead of printing them they would be in an even bigger hole
So everyone says we can’t just print money - Isn’t that what QE is anyway?

Any economists among us?

The unbelievable debt
https://www.gold-eagle.com/article/utterly-unbelievable-scale-us-debt-right-now

# Is quantitative easing (QE) money printing?
Yes and no In the long term it might be much much worse.

https://www.economicsfaq.com/is-quantitative-easing-qe-money-printing/

Don’t believe everything you read abt Venezuela. It’s just another one of Washingtons regime change targets .

The greatest literacy programme in human history did not happen, just as the millions who march in support of Maduro and in memory of Chavez, do not exist.

Should the CIA stooge Guaido and his white supremacists grab power, it will be the 68th overthrow of a sovereign government by the United States, most of them democracies.

1 Like
2 Likes

Image-1

1 Like

I thought Obama was married to a man :confused:

bq-5be757b296fe4

2 Likes
1 Like