The Rabbit Hole

And what did all that study and physics do for us - Feynman worked on the Manhattan project and we all know what that did for humanity. Found it interesting to see where his parents came from.
@robgsxr @Exodus

I was fortunate that all four parts ran sequentially when I watched on you tube. He has an interesting exchange with Fred Hoyle in parts 3 and 4.

I simply enjoy the sphere these kind of guys think and comunicate in, eons away from society’s small mindedness going into an arena remote enough that I find interesting.
It takes me back into my lab days qualifying optical fibre refractions or quartz optical lens characteristics or attempting to measure signals greater than 20 giga bit per second when the test equipment hadn’t been produced yet. These are the type of challenges that keep us away from the hum drum stupidity or everyday life.

Sorry Mag I haven’t got much interest in aspects outside of the 4 vids.
I simply watched the content of what was available as I found it intriguing.
:+1:

It gave us (uneasy) peace in the technologically advanced world

1 Like

There is no way I would set foot in a Muslim/ Arab shithole these days, not even Dubai.

1 Like

Happy Monday, everyone.

Screenshot_2

One of the great female tennis players in world history in Martina Navratilova slammed the liberal idea that trans men should be able to compete in women’s tournaments. The 18-time grand slam champion and former world #1 wrote a column where she called it ‘cheating’ and ‘insane.’ Martina Navratilova then explained her position further, writing, “You can’t just proclaim yourself a female and be able to compete against women. There must be some standards, and having a penis and competing as a woman would not fit that standard.”

3 Likes

Oh dear, not going to do much for your looks! You’ll have a mouth like a cat’s arse.

I agree with her mostly. However she said that Semenya (sp?) the 800m runner should be allowed to still compete in the women’s so long as it (sorry I can’t call that ‘she’) lowers its testosterone. There is more to it than just testosterone! It has no womb or ovaries but has undescended nuts. Just because you can’t see the bits does not make it a woman!

bq-5c2c9a2307a9e

5 Likes

I think it is discriminatory that the 100m finals are all black, and so are marathon winners. Blacks dominate all the running events. I want to change the rules so that white people are given a chance.

Gobshite yank libtard won’t last long. She will probably have a nasty accident one day.

I hear there is racial weighting for university places in America? Isn’t that the sort of thing that happened in South Africa and Zimbabwe? If you look further down the road, where do you think you are headed? Land grabs from whites?

3 Likes

Yes its called “affirmative action”, which in essence is one of the worst ideas ever created by our Government! This is just a very bad idea on face value. It doesn’t reward people based on merit but gives preferential treatment based on someone’s skin color, thus in turn has created incompetence in many government positions as well as certain professions where hiring quotas are required. It should be abolished all together. Talk about a racist policy, this is a clear example!

You can always identify as a black trans lesbian. Isn’t America the land where you can identify as whatever you want and no one is allowed to question you? There you go then.

You have a far bigger problem than China; your own liberals. Look at every country where blacks have taken over and that is where you’re heading. China doesn’t have to do anything, they will just watch you implode.

China is not a threat to America, its a threat to the world, which is a big difference! Hard to argue that liberals pose the biggest threat within our own country, but lets get real here its not like the UK is unique nor immune to this problem either as you make it out to be. I think the UK is on even trajectory of imploding with your import of Muslims and or migrants if you will call them that, but go ahead and throw stones while living in a glass house yourself! It is what it is, and its not isolated to a specific country, its a world wide phenomenon perpetuated by the globalists!

1 Like

I am not denying our problems. Does that mean I can’t talk about yours? Why are you so defensive all the time with me? The topic is about blacks here not Muslims. I talk plenty about our issues too. You get offended every time I say something which could be construed as criticism of America. If any other Brit here criticises America, you’re fine with it. Why only me? Boy, you really are messed up. What is your problem?

I am not offended nor defensive, I am just stating facts! I don’t know why you always go there all of a sudden with assuming I am being defensive. Did you want to have a discussion on this topic? What was the motive for you posting your original statement to begin with? Are you trying to illicit a response or should I not state an opinion otherwise? Lighten up and stop trying to assume what it is I am feeling or thinking, I am merely just stating an opinion, as you are and thus we should have a disagreement?

My motive for starting this topic? You think it is to have a dig at you /America?! Look back. It was an article about Meghan Markle saying she wanted to get more blacks into British universities, that the professors were “too pale, stale and male.” Some z list American actress that no one had heard of and we now we have to put up with because the ginger got the hots and is too dim to see through her!

I wasn’t directing my post at you. If you weren’t interested, why did you respond? You just want to pick an argument with me. Go fuck yourself.

I can see that happening in 40/50 years when we are a minority and we have a moslem govt - the justification will be reparation for our colonial crimes. - I am really worried for my childrens future.

1 Like

No I don’t! Again stop assuming what I am thinking. I am simply asking. Also I commented about affirmative action in America but I guess you skipped over that part.

No I am not trying to pick a fight with you! Geez Jen who peed in your Wheaties this morning? Having a bad day?

From what I understood, I called it racial weighting, you said it was called “affirmative action.” So it means the same thing, only you wrapped it up in fluffy pink cotton wool so as not to offend.

You. You can piss a long way.