The Rabbit Hole

Left wing indoctrination of children laid bare (state schools only):

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Over 30,000 Scientists Declare Climate Change A Hoax

4 Likes

And our number one problem. This works out to approximately $160,000. per taxpayer. And we ain’t the only country with this problem.

1 Like

The swamp ( both dems and repubs) still have no clue who they are up against. Trump signed the scumbag bill to keep the border patrol and others getting their paychecks. This bill runs out in September. When September rolls around the swamp is going to realize Trump has outsmarted them again.

1 Like

That is right Sarge! There is 55 billion reasons Trump will use as leverage and a little thing called the Sequester that the Dems are on the hook for that they agreed to in 2011 and they are going to regret it!

1 Like

kol%20tdjsh

2 Likes

Has anyone been following Q? Rats in DC are panicking

1 Like

I thought Germany wasn’t allowed an army? They say they need to defend against Russia, but then they get 80% of their gas from Russia. What’s with the EU army then? Smells fishy to me.

2 Likes

And they continue to do the same today with the artificial islands that are now militarized and threaten shipping in the south China Seas.

I apologize, Mag. I don’t take time to listen to long diserations. I speed read articles that interest me like the one you posted above. I have been keeping up with events and news since the early 70’s. I have a couple of precise sources I pay attention to. I have developed a pretty good BS detector as the majority of stuff out there is BS. I am not inferring what you posted is – just saying can’t spend 30 minutes listening to it. :wink:

Same problem we having. Fewer and fewer recruits can pass physicals and then cut it when they get to boot.

No prob…

Speaking in general, when I watch Youtube videos, I increase the speed of the video to 1.25 or even to 1.50 when someone is a slow talker. It’s speed-listening.:wink:

fgsft_2

Yeah … we did rather well selling them to the Americans, IIRC

Jim, I am sorry, I took her to the airport today and forgot to ask…

I do know that the Taiwanese don’t consider themselves to be Chinese. I was informed that the current inhabitants of Taiwan fled there after losing the civil war in '49. The ‘ROC’ part refers to the original rulers of China (pre-1945) hence the naming Taiwan ROC, whereas the eventually successful communists are known as the PRoC.

In October of 1949, after a string of military victories, Mao Zedong proclaimed the establishment of the PRC; Chiang and his forces fled to Taiwan to regroup and plan for their efforts to retake the mainland.

Effectively there exists an uneasy standoff between Taiwan and mainland China

edit: The Chinese have started to infiltrate Taiwanese government. They so far have one mayor (of somewhere) but it is the thin end of the wedge. When there are sufficient Chinese in the corridors of power the current protectionist legislation (prohibiting Chinese from buying up real estate, for instance) is expected to gradually be repealed.

1 Like