The Rabbit Hole

Just be careful out there.

I’d have put money on @Magog before @verv . By the way not for being an asshole but for persistence .

1 Like

Well if you decide to run for office and establish links with TR I’m sure it will come to light. :grin:

…and I just picked this up from The Tomb

Just letting you know, a mod on political bullpen banned me from the so called ‘free speech forum’. Tell the others in case they think I’m just being an arse and not responding.

I will go ahead and make @Jen’s thread public again so you can see why I banned him.

Here’s the link to the thread:

Context matters @Jen - no one here had any with regard to my decision on this.

Transparent aluminum. Dammit, Star Trek… lol

3 Likes

I have no problem with you suspending people who are determined to be ‘assholes’.

I have not followed much of Verv’s postings since he seemed to be mostly concerned with pedantic bickering with Magog.

I was merely relaying input which I received externally, and I was unaware of the issue you revealed.

:love_you_gesture:

What not to say to mods

2 Likes

…for Verv

1 Like

Yeah knew I had seen it somewhere

Me too - on the basis of how many ppl I seem to wind up :rofl:

2 Likes

I thought verv was a hot head. I ignored him on account of his insulting attacks on Magog and myself for not being stupid enough to believe that 3 huge skyscrapers fell demolition style, I say DEMOLITION STYLE, because of 2 planes.
He told the mod he could care less shows if you buy into the government’s official bullshit explanations on the 9/11 and almost anything the gov tells you, you might not be bright enough to know that if you disrespect a mod you get kicked off a forum.

2 Likes

Screenshot_3

4 Likes

…and to think it came out in October 2015 and I’m just now aware of it…makes me wonder if I’ve been paying attention.

3 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

When I saw this photo of McCains daughter a number of unpleasant thoughts occurred to me.

But this one stuck

Then I saw her debate Tulsi - now I feel much better.

3 Likes